Oil Pastel Secrets to Realistic Paintings - Advanced
What you'll learn
- Using oil pastels for more realistic coloring/painting
- Understand the concepts of perspective Drawing
- Understanding Light Source
- Understanding of colors based on Highlights and Shadows
- Understanding color application/layering
- No previous experience required.
- Any oil pastel colors that you have handy, thick and rough paper and a pad
- Just bring your enthusiasm and I will take you through the materials, strokes and techniques, of course it is easier than you think
Join award winning artist Raju Dyapur for his Oil Pastel Secrets to Realistic Paintings course - Advanced. This course is the intended for those who want to take their oil pastel skill to the next level and understand the process of planning and applying layers. Along the way, improve your observations skills, color selection and color mixing.
Anyone can take this course straight away and follow the steps of color mixing, application and blending.
The course is well planned and has a wide variety of different projects. If you love to apply those rich oil pastel colors with beautiful end results and learn all the nitty gritty of highlights, shadows and contrast, this course is for you!
Let me help you with simple and easy to follow steps for the challenges/fear that you might have for
1. Highlights not bright enough
2. Colors are muddy
3. Strokes for certain Shapes and contour
4. Gold/Copper/Bronze don’t like Gold/Copper/Bronze
5. Number of layers you need to apply to get a proper contrast
Don't underestimate the power of oil pastel medium as it can produce very great looking results if you allow yourself time to learn and practice and by using proper materials.
If you have any questions or queries, you are just a click away to get in touch with me through your student portal.
Who this course is for:
- Open to learn and understand the theory and application of oil pastels
- Anyone who loves making their painting more realistic
Raju Dyapur has been teaching Fine Art and Vedic Mathematics for more than a decade and conducting workshops in India since 2014. His experience in drawing/fine art comes from his learning in school and college and the training he got from private lessons in Russia. His strong demonstration in learning and dedication has lead to teaching.
His students range from different backgrounds including working professionals, Fashion Designers, Interior Designers, movie editors, 3D designers etc.
His artworks are in private collections in UK, Middle East, USA, Canada, Russia and Singapore.
Raju Dyapur was selected as one of the artists for representing art works at the WTC The Hague Art Gallery, Netherlands
Raju Dyapur was the 7th finalist, a competition held by World Citizen Artist