Oil Pastel Secrets to Realistic Paintings
What you'll learn
- Using oil pastels for more realistic coloring/painting
- Understand the concepts of perspective Drawing
- Controlling edges for better painting
- Understand highlights and shadows
- Understand light source and it's effect on coloring
- Learn how to plan for the painting
- Understand how to use colors to get the light and contrast
- No previous experience required.
- Any oil pastel colors that you have handy, thick and rough paper and a pad
- Just bring your enthusiasm and I will take you through the materials, strokes and techniques, of course it is easier than you think
Join award winning artist Raju Dyapur for his Oil Pastel Secrets to Realistic Paintings course. Paint along step by step, starting with the basics of planning, color application and gradually building your skills and confidence as you progress through the projects.
If you love to apply those rich oil pastel colors with beautiful end results and learn all the nitty gritty of highlights, shadows and contrast,, this course is for you!
Don't underestimate the power of oil pastel medium as it can produce very great looking results if you allow yourself time to learn and practice and by using proper materials.
Who this course is for:
Beginner to intermediate, starts with basic skills of drawing and application of colors
Advanced students can use this course to understand edge control or enroll in my advanced course where you will learn more about layering, application of colors to a great painting.
Question and Answers (Q&A)
If you have any questions regarding the course or technique, please make use of Q&A section in your student panel.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Intermediate
- Anyone who loves making their painting more realistic
Raju Dyapur has been teaching Fine Art and Vedic Mathematics for more than a decade and conducting workshops in India since 2014. His experience in drawing/fine art comes from his learning in school and college and the training he got from private lessons in Russia. His strong demonstration in learning and dedication has lead to teaching.
His students range from different backgrounds including working professionals, Fashion Designers, Interior Designers, movie editors, 3D designers etc.
His artworks are in private collections in UK, Middle East, USA, Canada, Russia and Singapore.
Raju Dyapur was selected as one of the artists for representing art works at the WTC The Hague Art Gallery, Netherlands
Raju Dyapur was the 7th finalist, a competition held by World Citizen Artist