Oil Painting Masterclass - The winter Cabin
What you'll learn
- Understand The Basics Of ( Water Mixable ) Oil Paints
- Discover How To Use ( Water Mixable ) Oil Paints
- Easy to pick up and follow (Water Mixable) Oil Paint Skills
- Learn How To Do Your First ( Water Mixable ) Oil Painting
- Oil Painting without the intimidation
- No prior knowledge needed
- This course is suitable for beginners who are wanting to learn to paint even if you have never picked up a brush before
- Those with (some) experience will enjoy doing this Project too
Many people find oil painting intimidating. It can be smelly and create a mess, cause a lot of stress. I've had these same feelings for many years. Not anymore. Since I've discover water mixable oil paints and the techniques to use them, that intimidation is gone.
Now I'm really enjoying oil painting. Come along with me in this Masteclass and let me take all the intimidation away and pass the joy of oil painting to you. Even if you have never (oil) painted before, my easy instructions will get you started. If you have (oil) painted before, then this will be a fun project to get involved in.
Everything you need to get started with oil painting is right here in this Masterclass. Check the material video and material list in the free preview section to see what's needed to get started.
If you prefer regular oil paint instead of water mixable oil paints, that's fine. You will have no issue following along.
This Masterclass includes:
Step by step easy to follow Instructions
Introduction to Oil Painting
Painting in one Session
Mixing Paints and Colors
A lovely Project to follow along
Finished painting as a guide
Check the material list (Course Content - Supplies), get those materials out and join me in painting this beautiful scenery.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate Artists
- Beginners who are ready for the next step in their art journey
- Anyone who wants to discover how to paint
- Watercolor Painters looking to try a new Medium
- Artists who want to discover something new
- Anyone who wants to learn oil painting without the mess and smell
My name is Benjamin Aeilkema (Art by Benjamin) and I’m an illustrator, artist and art teacher from The Netherlands.
I love creating artworks with traditional media and with digital media as well. My favorites are ink, fineliners, watercolor and watercolor pencils, but I am in no way limited to those.
My favorite themes are houses, landscapes and animals, but I like other themes like fantasy and sci-fi and many others as well.
My artworks are often fun, sometimes serious or with a deeper meaning. My love for God is often also expressed in and through art.
For many years I’ve enjoyed creating art, learning many skills and techniques along the way. I often have a personal way of applying these techniques to my artworks.
I love to share my knowledge, helping others to start their journey in art or getting a bit further along the way. While theory in itself is very useful, I always aim at making the theory practical, so that others can apply it in their works.
Now the time has come to share my personal and often unique insight into art with others through Art Classes. For that purpose, I’m combining my experience as a high school and college teacher with my love for art.