Oil & Gas Process Simulation/ Modeling Using Aspen HYSYS
What you'll learn
- Process Simulation using Aspen HYSYS (compatible with V.8 to V.11)
- Efficient use of different HYSYS functions to build steady state process simulations
- Oil & Gas Processing Techniques
- Background on Oil & Gas Industry
If you know nothing about HYSYS or know a little background about it, this will be the right place to start together to be an expert. We will go through many cases and will do examples together. Many units will be designed and analyzed according to the course content you see. Ready to be an expert?
Part of students' feedback:
* The course is easy to learn and covers all of the topics. The instructor is so knowledgeable and has a fortune of practical experience. I do recommend this course for the engineers and for whoever needs HYSYS in their work.
* Great course with valuable information and excellent explanation , I recommend it so much It helps me a lot in software skills . Thanks Udemy for this course.
*I've been a heavy user of Hysys for certain projects during my career in the oil and gas industry, but it's been a while since I've had to build a plant from scratch and make use of certain features. I think Hysys has so many features there's always something new to learn. I bought this course as a refresher and found it very useful. It reassured me that I haven't forgotten everything... and I learned to use a few features that were new to me, plus some great little keyboard shortcuts which are always welcome. I have an old habit of using x & y to untangle my flowsheets (reflects selected icon in x & y plane). I'd highly recommend this course to anyone in a similar position to me. I liked the hands on presentation style and the avoidance of using any slides. The resources were well organised and easy to follow.
*The instructor is knowledgeable and the course seems to cover all HYSYS-related topics.
Who this course is for:
- Petroleum engineers/ students, chemicals engineers/ students, operations engineers, process designers
I am a professor who provides a wide range of academic and practical courses face to face and online. Integrating my academic experience (Ph.D., MSc, MBA, PMP, ....) and my practical experience (more than 10 years in different multinational companies) result in a tasty mix for students to have hands on course contents and how master the topic. This is done through new learning techniques and continuous communication & follow up with students. You will enjoy it!