Music Theory: Electronic Synth Music Production & Branding
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Music Production
- Music Composition
- Composing music for visual media
- Basic knowledge of Ableton Live or any analogous digital audio workstation.
- Existing knowledge of music production techniques and practices.
- Some understanding of music composition.
- No prior music experience needed, but has a general interest in the music creation process
- Any Keyboard
Hi there! Welcome, and thanks for choosing Class Creative’s "Music Theory: Electronic Synth Music Production & Branding"
This course is taught by the legendary composer OGRE Sound.
In this foundation course we will be learning the fundamentals of Music Theory & Music Production, where we will cover the following core skill sets:
Sonic Branding, creating Trailer Music for a brand using various instrumentation, Mixing, and Mastering the tracks
We’ll be utilizing the latest software packages/hardware that top tier composers of today use to create all of your favorite jingles and songs! The software packages that we’ll be covering are:
Ableton Live 8
Moog M32 Shaker
The great thing about this course, is that we has something in store for everyone. Whether you are just a beginner interested in Sonic Branding/Trailer Music, or a Master professional looking to brush up on your current skill set, this course has material you surely won’t want to miss!
This course features award-winning composer Robin Ogden (OGRE Sound) whose work can be found in HBO’s Vice Principals, an audio consultant for BBC, and various award winning indie title game compositions. Robin is also featured in the documentary The Rise of the Synths and is currently releasing music with Grammy winning soundtrack label Lakeshore Records. His work is grounded in a multitude of analog synthesizers, contact microphones, and custom handmade instruments.
As with all Class Creative’s courses, we’ve laid out a structure that covers the full spectrum of industry standard music composition workflows from start to finish.
Please remember, if this is your first time creating music composition/production, we highly recommend that you follow the outline carefully, according to how our instructors have structured the course. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on any details!
However, if you are an advanced user and are looking for something specific to add to your repertoire feel free to dive in and skip to any sections you’d like to focus on.
- Music composers interesting in refining their own music production
- Composers interested in sonic branding logo jingles
- Fans of OGRE sound and his unique synth productions
- Anyone interested in music production, sound mixing, and mastering