The ultimate real-life Office 365 productivity course
What you'll learn
- After this course, you will have a full understanding of how the tools in Microsoft 365 / Office 365 can effectively be used in real life.
- You will know how to access your Microsoft 365 / Office 365 digital workplace from anywhere on any device
- You will be able to work smarter with cloud-based documents using OneDrive and SharePoint, and understand when to use what.
- You will be able to master the ins and outs of Skype for Business to effectively communicate and meet online
- You will be able to take better control of your inbox by leveraging email management best practices and by knowing how to effectively use Outlook across devices
- You will know how to get better organized using digital notebooks in OneNote - saved to the cloud and accessible from anywhere
- You will be able to use Sway and PowerPoint effectively to tell powerful stories
- You will have insights into how you can enhance teamwork using modern apps like Teams and Planner
- This course is designed for users that have an Microsoft 365 / Office 365 subscription.
- In most lectures, the course will be based on the assumption that you have a subscription where you can use Office on a computer, the web and the mobile. But even if you have another type of license, you will still benefit from many of the apps that are available in all subscriptions.
- Users who have Microsoft 365 / Office 365 on a Windows based computer will benefit the most from this course.
Microsoft 365 / Office 365 holds the key to a new way of work - a true digital workplace, accessible from anywhere on any device. But many people who have a Microsoft 365 / Office 365 subscription continue to work the way they always have. To change behavior - it's essential to focus on the value and the benefits.
This course is unlike any other traditional e-learning course you have come across before. In this course, you will be taken on an eye-opening journey through the Microsoft 365 / Office 365 jungle, guided by Productivity Coach and ex-Microsoft employee Ulrika Hedlund. In a unique concept of story-based tutorials, you will see real-life scenarios of "what you need to know" to effectively use these tools to work smarter.
Who this course is for:
- New users of Microsoft 365 / Office 365
- All information workers that want to learn how to increase productivity using Microsoft 365 / Office 365.
Are you bored of lengthy, feature-based product training? Do you believe that learning something new should be exciting and fun? I do! That's why I left my career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience where the focus is on the value - not the features. I'm passionate about technology and storytelling, and I thrive to share my experiences of how technology can effectively be used to work smarter - in a more engaging way. I'm the founder of two companies - Business Productivity and Storyals, the mother of three, Swedish and live in Dubai.