Office Desk Exercises & Stretches For Posture and Pain
What you'll learn
- Learn exercises and stretches that can help relieve and prevent neck pain
- Discover the proper way to stretch your back and neck
- Exercises for neck muscles and upper spine
- Learn exercises that will benefit your neck and your wrists
- Relieve your hand and wrist pain
- Reduce your Neck Pain
- Strengthen your body muscles through exercises
- Exercises to decrease your headaches
- No special equipment or materials are needed
- A desire to learn multiple techniques to improve poster and reduce pain from sitting
Neck, shoulder and back pain are common in an office job or if you work from home on a computer. In this course, you'll learn how to get loosened up and work out the kinks with these exercises you can do at your desk.
Sitting for prolonged periods of time can be a major cause of back pain, cause increased stress of the back, neck, arms and legs and can add a tremendous amount of pressure to the back muscles and spinal discs. Weather you work at an office or work from home, working at a desk is a common cause of back and neck pain.
In this course you will learn multiple exercises and stretches that will help eliminate and reduce neck, back and wrist pain that effect many office workers.
We'll go over techniques and exercises that can help relieve and prevent neck pain. Discover the proper way to stretch your back and neck, lengthen your neck muscles and upper spin, and how to stretch your whole body.
We'll also get into simple exercise that will benefit your neck, wrists and elbows.
Conditions such as carpal tunnel and tennis elbow can be a result of repetitive and long-term mouse and keyboard use. These exercises help prevent the common pains that plague people who work at desks and computers. We'll guide you through a series of exercises for your wrists and hands.
Who this course is for:
- Office workers
- Anyone who spends time at a desk each day
I have been helping patients become virtually pain free and lead healthier lives since 1980. I have a wealth of experience and is very passionate about improving the health and well being of others. Chiropractic intrigued me at a young age as it helps the body to self heal and self regulate naturally. I've followed my passion for natural health and embarked in a career of Chiropractic.