Microsoft 365 SharePoint Sites
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Sites and Libraries
- Create and Share a Site
- Create site structure by adding apps
- Create Libraries and Lists, and add Web Parts
- Work with Newsfeeds and Views
- Optimize SharePoint
- Work with permissions
- Learn what's new in Microsoft 365
- Basic computer skills and experience navigating the Internet
This course is an introduction to Microsoft 365 Sites. Upon completion of this course, users will have a basic understanding of Sharepoint Sites and Sites structure, navigation, libraries, searching, newsfeeds, views, permissions, and organization. Students will learn the differences of Libraries and Lists and how to create different kinds of Libraries and Lists, add files to Libraries, add items to Lists, learn to use the Newsfeed to keep abreast of action on the site, and create and customize Views. In addition, students will explore Site and content organization, understand navigation of sites, search for content, and learn the basics of Permissions.
This IAAP-certified counts for 2.5 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Anyone wanting to understand the basics of Microsoft 365 Sites, navigation, libraries, searching, newsfeeds, views, permissions, and organization