Microsoft 365 PowerApps
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Modify SharePoint List Forms work with formulas
- Review advanced features of InfoPath
- How to share, embed, and export your app
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel training or equivalent experience is recommended.
This course introduces the user to Microsoft PowerApps, a tool that allows you to create forms and gather data. PowerApps is part of the Microsoft 365 suite and is the successor to InfoPath. In this course, you will learn how to modify SharePoint List Forms using PowerApps as well as how to work with PowerApp formulas. This course will also review some of the more advanced features of InfoPath, such as working with data sources. Finally, you will look at how to distribute your PowerApp, including how to share, embed, and export your app.
- Students wishing to learn proper programming techniques and an understanding of Excel’s object structure.