Office 365 Planner Essentials
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discuss the relationship between Plans, Cards, Buckets, and Labels
- Describe how Planner works with the Office 365 Groups app
- Create Tasks and Assign them to others
- Review deadlines and progress with Charts and the Dashboard
- An Office 365 account is recommended.
Learn How to use Office 365 Planner to Organize Your Team in a Powerfully Simple Visual Format
The Planner tool in Office 365 is a powerful team management tool, providing features comparable to standalone project management apps but without the high price tag – in fact it’s included free with most Office 365 Business plans.
What does Planner do and how can teams use it to effectively delegate and manage tasks? In this “Uniquely Engaging” TM course from Bigger Brains we’ll look at the key features of Planner, including:
· An overview of how Planner can manage your workload
· Demonstrations of Plans, Cards, Buckets, and Labels
· How Planner works with the Office 365 Groups app
· Creating Tasks and Assigning them to others
· Reviewing deadlines and progress with Charts and the Dashboard
· Creating and managing Plans
· The strengths and risks of this very new Planner tool, and what Microsoft is working to improve.
- This course is ideal for anyone using Office 365.
- This course is useful to people looking to manage plans and tasks using Office 365 Planner.
Microsoft Planner is a powerful task-management and planning system, and in this module Chip and Ben cover the basics of what Planner is and how it works.
In this lesson Chip and Ben explore all the features of task cards in Microsoft Planner.