Office 365 modern SharePoint sites for beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The SharePoint sites are confusing initially. I designed this course for humans with no technical knowledge.
- You will learn what a modern SharePoint site is.
- You will learn how to create content-rich SharePoint site pages.
- You will learn how to share a SharePoint site with different users.
- You will learn how to apply themes and branding for a modern SharePoint site.
- You will learn how to manage files and data within the SharePoint site.
- This course is a perfect fit for SharePoint site owners.
- No prerequisites required. Just sit back and enjoy.
In this course, you will learn how to work with Office 365 modern SharePoint Online sites. I made the course for users that have never worked with SharePoint before or users that would like to improve their productivity and become an Office 365 power user. I demonstrate different features like creation of site pages, working with files, branding your site, sharing it with others, and more. I demo them directly, working with a SharePoint site in most of the lectures. Since this is Office 365 SharePoint online course, I do not cover SharePoint on-premise 2013, 2016, and 2019 versions.
- Users that just started with SharePoint sites.
- Users that would like to increase their productivity at work.
- Users that would like to become power users and learn about more SharePoint modern features.
Create your own Office 365 subscription for free. By creating a new subscription, you will easily get access to all the Office 365 f, including SharePoint Online.
A quick demo on how to create a new user in Office 365 tenant.
The demo shows how a site can be made visible to everyone in the organization. A tip that might be useful when you plan to have your intranet portal and work on it privately until it is ready. Once your internet site is ready, you would have to know how to invite employees all at once.
This video demonstrates a tip for uploading an MP4 video file to SharePoint and displaying that video on a modern SharePoint site page. I would use Microsoft Stream for more advanced scenarios, but simple requirements uploading an MP4 video is a nice hack that can do the work.
The sync feature of a Document Library allows the team files to be downloaded and synced from a local folder of your Windows or macOS operating system. That means that you and your team have a folder on the operating system where the files are always up to date, no matter which team member updated them.
This video shows how multiple users can edit a document stored in a SharePoint document library at the same time, without any interactions. It is a demonstration of what the experience is and what feedback is given the all the editors while editing the document simultaneously.