Office 365 Core Applications
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Open and save online files in Office
- Edit documents in Office Online
- Learn what is different in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Online
- View and add comments to documents
- Print and share documents
- Use co-authoring for collaboration
- Familiarity with the desktop versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This course is an introduction to the Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Online apps as part of the Office 365 suite of products. Microsoft Office 365 is a productivity suite that allows a user to access many of the Office tools and features online from any device with an Internet connection. It helps facilitate collaboration. Learn to open and save online documents in desktop versions of Office products. Discover what is different in the online versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and how to edit the online documents. And explore the powerful tools of collaboration with comments, sharing and co-authoring.
Updated March 2019
This IAAP-certified counts for 0.75 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who are want to become familiar with the features of Office Online.