Microsoft Office 2010 Made Easy
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 17 articles
- 59 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will be able to understand the role of computers in business and the home, identify the moral and ethical issues related to the use of personal computers, recognize the basic structure of and navigate around Microsoft Office 2010 software applications and develop knowledge and skills of computer applications through guided hands-on video tutorial sessions and assigned activities.
- To complete this online course you must have access to a computer with an Internet connection and an email account. A broadband Internet connection is preferred. You must also have Microsoft Office 2010 installed on your computer.
What is the course about?
By the end of this course you will be able to successfully start Microsoft Office 2010 applications using a variety of methods, explore windows and identify various features in the window, navigate around software applications, use the ribbons, navigate the various menus associated with each ribbon, create documents, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations, insert text in documents using various methods, save documents using the save and save-as commands, and close a document and properly exit a software application program.
What kind of materials are included?
This course includes step-by-step video tutorials, supplemental documents, hands-on activities, and assessments.
How long will the course take to complete?
The course is designed for 12 weeks, however some learners may take longer to complete the various lessons.
How is the course structured?
The course includes twenty-four sections, along with assessments, weekly video tutorials, and activities.
Why take this course?
Microsoft Office programs are the most widely used applications by students and employees alike, because of their easy to use interface as well as high functionality. The process for learning basic computer skills is incomplete without being fluent at using MS Office products for daily use.
Research shows that Microsoft Office is the only software package called out within the top 20 skills needed across all occupations, explicitly required in 15 percent of high-growth, high-salary positions. Microsoft Office is No. 3 on the list of skills most required, and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word are No. 11 and No. 13 most required skills. Therefore, in order for you to compete in today's workforce, it is imperative for you obtain skills in Microsoft Office.
- Students of all ages, Administrative Assistants, and anyone else who desires to enhance their knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office 2010.
By the end of this video tutorial you will develop a basic knowledge of personalizing the background, window color, sounds, and the screen saver of your desktop.
By the end of this video tutorial you will learn how to create a folder on your desktop in Windows seven.
By the end of the video tutorial you will learn how to change the name of a folder on your Windows 7 desktop.
By the end of this video tutorial you will be able to use four different techniques for highlighting text in Microsoft Word 2010.