How to Make a Freaking Keylogger - Python Ethical Hacking
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Skills to build a Powerful Python based Keylogger
- Use the 'with' keyword to allocate and release resouces
- Discover the world of Ethical Hacking and Security with Python
- Learn to read, write and append to files efficiently
- GUI Automation using Python 3
- Control and listen for mouse movements + Keyboard strokes
- Access to our private facebook group available to only students of this Python course
- A code editor of your choice (we will go through this in a lecture at the beginning of the course)
- Curiousity to learn about building a Keylogger using Python
- An Internet connection is required
- You won’t need to buy any software – everything we are going to use will be free
Have you ever wanted to build a keylogger but didn't know how to? May be you even know how a keylogger works but have no idea how to make one in the Python language. In this course we will be building a Python Keylogger for Ethical hacking and Security
With this course you will be able to create a powerful Keylogger pretty quickly.
With over 17 videos this online Ethical hacking course is designed to provide a solid foundation in building a Python Keylogger. Ethical hacking and cyber security is one field which everybody is interested in but is still considered an advanced topic. "Off-limits Python - Build a Windows Keylogger using Python 3 " is easy for beginners and powerful enough for advance coders.
You will also learn (BONUS)
How to control your mouse movement using Python
Simulate keyboard strokes using the pynput library
GUI Automation with Python 3
Listening for mouse movement + recording keyboard stokes
Source Code - All
source code shown in this course is also available for download.
Students can create their own projects using
the downloaded Python files.
Why choose me as an instructor?
When i was a kid i saw this YouTube video on how make a folder invisible on Windows I was so fascinated with this idea. Since then my love for technology has only grown. I understand the people who are passionate about learning new things. At the end of each section we will take a quiz to check up on your skills and see if we’re ready for the next section. We will create this project together from start to finish.
So, why wait? If all this sounds great to you, Press on “Take this Course” and start learning today! 100% money-back guarantee!
- Beginners who have very limited knowledge of Python and want to expand their skillset
- Students who are interested in Ethical hacking and Security
- Ethical hackers with a desire to spice up their resume with a Keylogger tool
- Anyone who wants to start a career in Python Security
- Do NOT take this course if you are a security expert with many years of experience