OET Insights Writing: Medicine
What you'll learn
- OET Writing Tips
- How to approach a writing task
- How to pick relevant information from case notes
- How to write a letter of referral
- How to write a letter of transfer
- How to write a letter of discharge
- How to make your writing efficient
- English grammar and vocabulary connected to letter writing
- How to format a letter correctly
- How to transform notes from the case notes into full sentences in your letter
- How to modify your register, tone, and lexis according to your reader
- Test Criteria
- Have a B2+ Level of English
- Be a doctor
- Be interested in improving your OET writing skills for the Medicine test
This course will give you an insight into the OET Medicine Writing sub-test.
Learn what the examiners are looking for, and be better placed to satisfy test criteria and implement your knowledge in your letter writing.
Be guided on how to de-code case notes and pick out and organise key pieces of information
Learn how to transform these notes into full sentences
Learn how to make your writing more efficient and effective in order to keep the reader in mind at all times.
We look at referral letters, letters of transfer, and discharge letters, and by using models and corrected students' work, this course will help you gain confidence and show you ways you can boost your OET score.
Who this course is for:
- Doctors wishing to study for their OET
- Doctors wishing to improve their writing of letters in English
- Occupational English Test (OET) Medicine Students
- OET Test Takers: Medicine
- Doctors wishing to train for the OET writing test
Hello, at Bose Learning, we've been teaching English for over 16 years, helping clients perfect their English for their academic, professional, and personal lives. As teachers, we know exactly what our students need to upgrade their English, and using this information, we create engaging, challenging, and highly rewarding courses that help our students succeed in their chosen areas. We are a proud OET Preliminary Course Provider and are very happy to be able to provide on-demand courses for you on the Udemy Platform.