OET Insights Speaking: Nursing
What you'll learn
- OET Nursing Speaking tips and techniques
- OET criteria
- Useful language for the OET Nursing speaking test
- Useful phrases for the Nursing Speaking Occupational English Test
- Examples of a model OET Nursing speaking test
- Stress patterns, intonation
- Language that you can take away with you and use in the test and your everyday professional lives
- Soft Skills
- Be of a level B2+ in English
- Be a nurse
- Be interested in improving your OET speaking skills for the Nursing test
This course is designed to give you a short, focused insight into the Occupational English Test for Nursing.
Be guided through the OET test criteria and learn how to implement it.
Learn useful phrases that you can use during your role-play and in your real-life consultations with your patients. These phrases include:
Starting a consultation
Asking for specific information
Dealing with difficult patients
Closing a consultation
Practise and extend your vocabulary and grammar, and read along with the teacher to focus on correct pronunciation, intonation, tone, and register.
Don’t forget to take our mini-practice tests to check your progress along the way and revise what you’ve learnt.
To help you further, you’ll be able to listen to two sample role-plays with commentary to identify key ways criteria has been met.
You’ll be able to work through the lectures at your own pace, because, as long as you have a good connection to the internet, you’ll be able to watch and rewind the lectures whenever you like.
We hope this course will help increase your confidence by helping you become familiar with the test and by teaching you key test-taking strategies that you can use to help boost your score.
Practise with us to work on your speaking skills to help you in your OET speaking sub-test and your professional working lives.
Who this course is for:
- Occupational English Test (OET) Nursing Students
- OET Test Takers: Nursing
- Nurses wishing to train for the OET speaking test
- OET speaking test takers: Nursing
Hello, at Bose Learning, we've been teaching English for over 16 years, helping clients perfect their English for their academic, professional, and personal lives. As teachers, we know exactly what our students need to upgrade their English, and using this information, we create engaging, challenging, and highly rewarding courses that help our students succeed in their chosen areas. We are a proud OET Preliminary Course Provider and are very happy to be able to provide on-demand courses for you on the Udemy Platform.