- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction of POS, POS configuration, Module Structure Defination of js and css, Getting started with POS Method used to start, POS Route used to start POS
- How models is being defined in class and how to fetch the data using class Implementaion of poswidget class. understanding each section of screen, Event bindings like new order, delete order, How screens,widgets etc are instantiates in POS, Implementaion of poswidget class.
- Introduction of handler methods used in poswidget class, Understanding OrderbuttonWidget Working of build_widgets method, Screen Selector How to add new screen How to display popup in screen
- How products will be rendered in product screen, Stucture of product category, Structure of client screen. Rendering of client screen. Working of search box in client screen. Display image of partner How to edit customer and modes used in client screen
- Methods used in pos order and pos order line, How order and orderline will reflect when product will be clicked, methods used in pos order
- Structure of payment screen, Working of payment buttons, Working of payment screen Action bar buttons in payment screen
- Order validation process, Working Receipt screen, POS in offline mode, Structure of Receipt Screen Structuere of Database and its related operations
- Structuere of Database and its related operations, How to use virtual keyboard. working of proxy devices and barcode.
- Creating custom module in pos and How to fetch model data in custom module
- Intermediate level experience in Python Language
- Understanding of Object Oriented Concepts
This course is for the ODOO technical developers who wish to learn ODOO POS customisation.
Designing and adding new widgets in POS, Adding new fields and change existing screens of POS. It has series of videos for the step to step guide on customising POS, It will demonstrate how POS works in offline mode.
Developers and consultants who provide odoo development and customisation services who wish to learn POS structure and architecture and customise POS screens, widgets, workflow of POS can take this course.
- ODOO Developers, Web developers and ODOO Customers
- Technical Experts who worked on OpenERP and want to learn ODOO API
- ODOO Beginner who wish to customise ODOO POS module