Odoo ERP From Zero to Hero (Learning by doing)
What you'll learn
- Odoo Architecture
- Odoo Modules and processes
- Odoo Installation in Ubuntu
- Running Odoo from Pycharm
- Understand how the module work technically
- Work with the different odoo fields
- Work with Odoo Relational fields
- Understand and work with odoo views
- Understand and work with Odoo methods and decorators
- Odoo Access rights
- Odoo importing default data
- Ambition to learn
- Interest in ERP systems
- Previous experience in programming is helpful but not required
- Previous experience in python is helpful but not required
- Will be helpful to understand a little bit about XML
The first smart step you are doing is looking for an Odoo tutorial that will save you a lot of time, energy and money.
If you want to Learn to Use / Customize Odoo or become an Odoo Developer, you have come to the right place!
This course gives you the chance to understand :
Odoo ERP Architecture : Odoo User Interface (UI), Odoo Server, Odoo Database.
Processes and modules : Overview about the main Odoo Processes and Modules.
It will give you the opportunity to create your own Odoo Module (Different types of Odoo views, Different types of Odoo Module files, the role of each file, importing data to your Odoo Database ).
With also the possibility to easily make your own modifications and adjustments to add your own new features to already existing modules.
This course is performed using Odoo 14 but it can be used for all the versions of Odoo with the new API, which means from Odoo V8 to the last one V14 (This time this tutorial was created)
=> After finishing this course you will :
Easily Install your Odoo ERP System.
Easily Install Odoo Modules and Processes
Easily make changes in your Odoo ERP system to meet your business needs.
Be Able to create your own module like a Professional.
Create your own custom search filters
Learn how to create your own custom menus and actions.
Learn about the different fields in Odoo.
Add computed fields to your models.
Learn how to use domain and context to limit data and create dynamic applications
Shorten your way of learning developing in Odoo.
Work smart not Hard, with a better quality.
Get a solid foundation you can use to create powerful Odoo Applications
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developer
- Beginner Odoo Developer
- Beginner Odoo Consultant
- New Odoo Clients interested in developing new features
More then 9 years of experience as an ERP Consultant, Odoo Expert.
With more than 5 years of project management and process improvement experience. I had also:
- Odoo Functional and Technical Certificate
- Mini-MBA Certificate
- ITIL V3 Certificate
- Owner of Odoo Tips (You can check my modules in Odoo Apps)
- Kickboxing player
- Ex Member of Ataa Charity Organization