ODOO 9-10-11 Administration and Technical Features
What you'll learn
- Creating Production Database
- Setting up Users, Groups, Security rules and manage business processes with approval hierarchy
- Setup your company while start using ODOO for your organization or setup for your clients
- Important configuration for multi company and multi currency transactions
- Setup incoming and outgoing mails servers and receive and send mail from ODOO
- Setup multi language in ODOO and work with multi language interface and set user's prefered language for each user
- Configure Automated actions and schedulers to auto trigger some actions in ODOO
- Customizing UI by changing field label, add new fields and change tab indexing of the fields from UI itself.
- Customizing report by adding new details, change existing details from UI by changing Qweb template directly
- Setup sequences of documents like sales, purchase, invoicing by configuring sequences from administrations
- Fundamental Of Administration
- Business Process and Business Flows
- Installation of ODOO V9
- Understanding of ERP
This course is for ODOO Consultants, Administrators, Developers and beginners who wants to start using ODOO or wants to provide services on ODOO
ODOO in an OpenSource ERP and covering all business verticals and solutions including web, content management and e-Commerce.
This course is around 4 hours and cover complete administration and technical features of ODOO.
ODOO Administration is the core of any implementation to configure approval hierarchy, Users and access rights, configuring company and language, setup your printing document size, header and footer details.
It will be useful for the consultant and beginner who are willing to use ODOO for their personal use or want to provide ODOO services.
Who this course is for:
- COMPANIES, WHO ALREADY USE ODOO & need cost-effective support with training their (new) employees & lack a comprehensive library to look up functionalities. Save money, you would have to spend on training sessions!
- SMALL OR MIDDLE-SIZED CORPORATIONS, who became too big and complex to stick with the digital structure, they once started with. Choose a system you can build around your company & which will continiue to grow together with you. Save tons of time on research - All you need to know about the capabilities of Odoo is right here!
- For ODOO COnsultants, Developers and ODOO Partners who are implementing ODOO for their own or for their clients.
- TECH-AGENCIES, that consider to offer Odoo installations, customization and support to their partners. Here you get a good overview about, what Odoo is able to do and what problems future clients might face. Odoo has over 2 Mio Users (and growing), but there is still only a small number of agencies, who provide Odoo services. This course is a great investment into your future!
- EMPLOYEES OF COMPANIES, THAT WORK WITH ODOO ERP, who are fed up with spending to much time on standard processes, because they never received a proper training. Ask your company to split costs on this course - the price is not even a friction of what they lose, when everyday processes take too long!
Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. specializes in business of providing custom application development, offshore software outsourcing services, Support maintenance and migration services and functional & technical trainings to its clients worldwide on open source tools and technologies like OpenERP, Tryton, Alfresco, Magento, SugarCRM, Vtiger etc. Our expertise lies in reducing costs and enhancing productivity by bringing the strategic advantage of offshore software development to the very doorsteps of our customers in more ways than one. By improving reliability, speed and agility, we enable our customers to achieve sustainable differential advantage over their competitors. We are expertised in providing highly cost effective solution through open source technology. Our resourceful services include consulting, cost control, project planning, e-platform development, database programming, trainings and support.