ODI 11g Hands On Tutorials
What you'll learn
- First, you are made familiar with the basics of ETL processes and then learn how to use of ODI development objects with the help of practical examples. You then move on to get an understanding of ODI’s transformation vehicles and its interface, followed by how ODI packages can be used to develop more workflow-based data integration tasks. Next we show you how reusable objects can be customized by using variables to suit your needs. The following sections broaden your understanding of topologies, scenarios, load plans, and data integration solutions.
- By the end of the course, you will have enough knowledge of ODI, development, deployment, and maintenance techniques to give you the confidence to develop your own data integration projects.
- Covering all the key ODI concepts, this video course shows you how to make the best use of ODI’s declarative approach to define your strategy with Knowledge Modules.
- This video course will show you how to use ODI for your data transformation and integration projects. It will also provide you with valuable input on which methods to use for various ODI objects according to the situation, with examples based on real-life requirements.
- Describe ODI Model concepts
- Describe architecture of Oracle Data Integrator 11g
- Apply ODI Topology concepts for data integration
- Design ODI Interfaces, Procedures, Packages, and Load Plans to perform ELT data transformations
- Explore, audit data, and enforce data quality with ODI
- Administer ODI resources and setup security with ODI
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Basic ETL knowledge
- ·Our Video courses: practical screencast-based tutorials that show you how to get the job done.
- 3 live practice tests covers all possible questions of ODI 11g certification exam where each test consists of live 71 questions. Each video tutorial section is followed by a quiz to test your skills.
- ·Develop the necessary skills for effectively carrying out data integration and transformations in ODI11g interfaces
- ·Understand the use of ODI11g development objects with methods and concepts illustrated from real projects
- ·Master the key concepts of ODI 11g’s physical and logical architecture and the use of Knowledge Modules and data models
- ·It covers complete ODI 11g Developer & Administrator video Tutorials
What You will learn:
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements: from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data - the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
This offering details on how to use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms. It also deals with usage of ODI 11g graphical user interfaces that enable user to access different ODI 11g components and resources that form ODI 11g infrastructure. Using the graphical interfaces, you create and manage ODI 11g repositories, which stores configuration information about the IT infrastructure, the metadata for all applications, projects, models and other ODI artifacts. You also learn how to create the ODI 11g Topology, organize ODI 11gmodels and design ODI 11g interfaces, procedures, packages and other objects.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g is Oracle’s strategic tool covering all your data integration requirements. ODI 11g lets you write custom code easily, extract data from source files, transform data in a staging area, and load this data to your target database. So, if you are a database administrator with an aim to effectively use ODI 11g as a powerful tool for data integration solutions, it’s time you started making the most of it.
16 key Reasons to buy this course:
1. 24/7 Course Access for lifetime
2. As interactive as Classroom training
3. Very Cost effective
4. Advanced way of teaching
5. In depth explanation of each topic
6. Contains Hands on sessions
7. Any New module will be without additional charge
8. No travel and Hassel
9. Learn as per your comfort
10. Real time scenarios Hands on
11. Practice at Home using Virtual Machine
12. Free installation of ODI 11g software in your laptop
13. 100% Support will be provided to practice the Hands on's
14. More than 50 videos as on date (08-04-2014).
New videos will be added every week
15.Covers complex scenarios to aim ODI 11g certification
16. Covers most of the scenarios from ODI 11g blogs
Who this course is for:
- SOA Architect
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Data Modelers
- Business Analysts
- Technical Consultant
I'm an IT professional that has a passion for oracle technologies, and teaching others.
I have over 20+ years of experience with Data warehousing and Business Intelligence (primarily with Oracle technologies).
I worked in every phase of Software development life cycle including database developer and database administrator, data modelling, data integration, data analysis etc.
I am an Oracle certified Oracle Data Integrator 11g implementation specialist and handling projects in my jobs.
I am also certified in Oracle Endeca Information Discovery Specialist, Oracle database 11g Data warehousing specialist, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g specialist, Oracle EBS Inventory Specialist, Oracle EBS essentials Specialist and Cloudera Hadoop Developer Specialist.