Obstacles Make You Stronger
What you'll learn
- Mind Hacks and Techniques to overcome any obstacles you face in Life.
- Making Mental Wellness a priority in your Life
- Overcoming Your Limiting Beliefs, Procrastination and Protecting Your Inner world.
- Finding Yourself and Your Purpose through the Pain and Contributing to the World!
- Becoming non-judgmental, Loving, Forgiving Yourself, and realising its Okay not to be Okay!
- Living a Purposeful, Authentic Life, and believing in Yourself.
- Shifting your Identity and Building powerful daily Habits.
- This is a safe space, please be open and honest with yourself when completing the exercises.
- When you lose focus, pause and breathe and come back to the present moment.
- A journal is key for this course.
- Allow yourself to be vulnerable as this will lead to your transformation.
Imagine not being able to breathe, think carefully about this statement! It could be because of lack of oxygen or someone choking YOU.
What if YOU are the reason for YOUR own suffocation?
One of the biggest challenges we face as humans is our mental wellness. We tend to focus on everything that happens in our outer world due to the demands that society puts on us, we then forget to protect ourselves and our inner world. This leads to us trying to be someone we are not and doing things that don't align with our values. When we accept Life like this, at some point we will go into a depressive state and start hurting our minds and bodies.
How do we hurt our mind and bodies, you may ask? Let me explain, if you do not treat your body with the utmost care and love, the same way you would treat a sacred place, you will sub-consciously cause self-harm.
Let me ask you a question, when you over indulge in unhealthy food or drinks, what happens to your body? You feel bloated, uneasy, lethargic, etc. This is your body sending you a message that what you did to it, is not okay.
To become aware of these signs is the key to your healing.
Similar, when we feed our minds with negativity, our results will be negative thoughts. This causes limiting beliefs, fear, frustration, loneliness etc.
In this course, the Author shares some of his life experiences and how he was able to overcome mental obstacles, depression, suicide, limiting beliefs, and a conditioned mindset to start living a better life.
You will learn that you can also "GROW" through Your pain rather than just "go" through it with simple, yet life changing mind hacks and techniques that have been proven to work.
What makes this course unique? You will learn how to shift your mindset, develop new powerful habits and change your lifestyle according to how you would like to live. You will learn that showing up for you first is key if you want to be there for others.
Change really starts from within, how badly do you want to become the BEST version of YOURSELF?
Who this course is for:
- "People that are ready to take the power of their mind beyond, take 100% responsibility for their life, and eager to build lasting and game-changing connections"
Nolan Pillay is a Human Mindset Specialist, a Life Coach, Inspirational and Motivational Speaker, Enlightened Warrior and Author of his latest book called "My COVID Journey". He is also the brilliant and dynamic founder of the trademarked self-development programme: Be the BEST Version of YOURSELF™ running under the company StraightTalkWithNolan (Pty) Ltd. His latest online course called “Battling to Breathe” speaks about mental wellness, depression, suicide, limiting beliefs, and how we as humans go through life allowing ourselves to feel suffocated.
Without having any real-life role models available to guide him, Nolan kept himself motivated by delving into whichever self-development programs he could invest in and studied with the best in the world. He has studied under the likes of the late legendary Bob Proctor, Tony Robbins, T Harv Eker, Vishen Lakhiani, Naveen Jain, and other International Coaches, currently also an Ambassador with Mindvalley.
His core focus is on Life Coaching and the Youth in Africa and has created a Moonshot, “Transform 1 million lives in Africa, starting with our Teens and Young Adults by enhancing their mindsets and thought process, through our Coaching, Authentic Leadership and Personal Mastery programs”.
Much like many South Africans today, Nolan’s childhood was a humble one. He has seen poverty and hunger – done homework by candlelight, worked multiple jobs to put food on the table and to get himself through school. He spent just over two decades as an IT consultant, specialising in SAP.
Nolan's is also Philanthropist, together with his foundation "Be the BEST version of YOURSELF", they work on various projects. This year they will climb one of the highest mountains in Africa, Mt Kilimanjaro to raise funds and give the gift of hearing to a child. Even more inspiring is that five of the seven climbers are from the Deaf community, he believes this is the start to bridge the gap between the Hearing and Deaf communities.
In 2019, Nolan can be remembered for summitting Mt Kilimanjaro, raising funds to give the girls in rural areas access to Sanitary pads, something he believes should be free.
Nolan had a near death experience in January 2021 with covid pneumonia but through his learnings, experiences, and daily practices, he was able to come out of it. Through his strong mindset and will to Live, he turned this painful experience into a success story. He became a first time Author with two intentions:
1. To help people who lost loved ones through covid, allowing them to learn what a covid patient goes through, so that they can reach some awareness and a peaceful closure knowing their loved ones fought this virus.
2. His book also shares mind hacks and techniques that one can use for any obstacle in life.
Contributing and Collaborating with others is a fulfilling service that uplifts our communities and the world at large.
Its time to Live and Serve our Purpose!