CLOSE MORE DEALS | Learn 6 Steps to Handling Any Objection
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify the 6 Steps to Objection Handling
- Be able to evaluate any objection
- Turn negative objections into positive language
- Be able to show empathy, getting the customer on your side
- Be able to answer the right objection
- Know how to test whether the objection is real
- Be able to gain commitment from a customer
- Receive ongoing support in the forum
- Download a free copy of the Award-Winning Single Sales Principle book
- Gain free access to more sakes skills and tips videos
- Feel more confident when handling objections
- No experience is necessary to complete this course
- You need to take notes to complete the short assignments
We're going to show you how to get from a "NO" to a "YES".
With this programme we're going to give you a simple process to follow to handle any objection. This will improve your conversion rate and allow you to close the deals you're not winning. The 6 steps come from the award-winning sales programme, The Single Sales Principle. Having delivered to thousands of students across the world, we have the experience and ability to get you to where you want to be, which is WINNING!
Ever played objection table tennis with a customer? Of course you have. This is where, no matter how well you answer their objection, they come back with another, and another! And even when you’ve overcome all of these, they still say ‘no’. We know this because the delegates who have attended our workshops all shared the same experiences. You have good answers to counter any objection, but this simply isn’t enough. We're going to change that.
It doesn't just stop when the course is over... You will have a free copy of the award winning Single Sales Principle book. This will be downloadable after your last lecture. We will also be creating more and more courses over the next few months and as our student, you will get receive the first opportunities for discounts.
Let's get going!
- You should take this course if you face objections at work or everyday life.
In this lecture we look into the idea that not all objections are buying signals. In fact we consider it a sales myth.