Object Oriented Programming using Java in Arabic (Free)
- Knowledge about any basics of programming language C, C++, or Python
We discuss the idea of classes and objects, you are to be introduced to the basic OOP principles - data hiding, encapsulation, inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism, as well as the relations between classes - association, aggregation and composition. The lectures are structured in a way to let you move in pace with the instructor, applying everything you have just seen by yourself. Java is an Object Oriented Programming (OOP) language. Mastering OOP concepts and know how to apply those concepts into programming is trivial skills if you want to be a Java professional - so, why not making the first step now?
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Object Oriented Programming using Java in Arabic
- Students who want to sharpen their OOP Skills
- Students who want to understand clearly Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Students who has some basic Java skills and want to advance their skills to be Java Professionals