Object Oriented Programming using Java in Arabic (Free)
- Knowledge about any basics of programming language C, C++, or Python
We discuss the idea of classes and objects, you are to be introduced to the basic OOP principles - data hiding, encapsulation, inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism, as well as the relations between classes - association, aggregation and composition. The lectures are structured in a way to let you move in pace with the instructor, applying everything you have just seen by yourself. Java is an Object Oriented Programming (OOP) language. Mastering OOP concepts and know how to apply those concepts into programming is trivial skills if you want to be a Java professional - so, why not making the first step now?
- Students who want to learn Object Oriented Programming using Java in Arabic
- Students who want to sharpen their OOP Skills
- Students who want to understand clearly Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Students who has some basic Java skills and want to advance their skills to be Java Professionals
- 1 Java Programming Basics (Control statements, Functions and Arrays)
- 2 How to define ADT (Class)
- 5.1 How to write in file ?
- 5.2 How to read from file ?
- 5.3 Class Diagram with FileManger class
- 5.4 How to use class FileManger in your project ?
- 5.5 Main class Run with FileManager
- 6.1 How to write in File Binary ?
- 6.2 How to read from File Binary ?
- 6.3 How to use class FileMangerBinary in your project ?
- 6.4 Last step before run main
- GUI 7.1 How to create one JFrame using Drag and Drop with understanding of code
- GUI 7.2 How to connect between two Jframes
- GUI 7.3 Connect Admin Dashboard with its internals frames and dynamic panels
- GUI 7.4 Add object data from application GUI
- GUI 7.5 Search - Update - Delete Object from application GUI
- GUI 7.6 List all object from file to JTable
- GUI 8.1 How to add and read Image in your application
- GUI 8.2 Generate and send Email message
- GUI 8.3 Bar Chart Report
I am Ph.D. Candidate, CS Dept., National University of Singapore. I am a Assistant Lecturer at Computer Science Dept., Helwan University, in Cairo Egypt.