Object-Oriented Programming Using Java and Intellij Hands-On
- A computer with internet connection to install java and Intellij
- Understand basics of java and can write simple programs
This course teaches you everything you should know to about object oriented programming. This is not a theoretical course, but instead I will teach you step by step, practically, by writing programming examples. This course also helps you get started as a programmer.
It's time to learn java using Intellij. This course is object oriented programming for complete beginners.
This course is designed keeping beginners in mind, we have made sure that each and every concept is clearly explained in an easy to understand manner. So if you are a beginners, don't worry, I am 100% committed to help you succeed.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
This is a practical course, where in in every lecture, I will actually write a example program to make you understand the concept
Clear and simple explanations
This course is updated regularly
This course is backed by Udemy's 30 day money back guarantee. If after taking this course you realize that this is not for you. Please request a refund, I only want satisfied students
What are you waiting for? Press the BUY NOW button and start the course. See you inside.
- Students who want to learn java academically
- Any professional currently working and wants to learn object oriented programming
- People looking to improve their own knowledge of object oriented concepts
- Installing Java and Intellij
- Classes and objects in java - conceptual overview
- Classes and Objects - Part 2
- Behind the scenes of object creation
- Ways to initialize an object
- What are constructors
- Method signature
- Important message from your instructor
- What is inheritance - conceptual overview
- Need for inheritance
- Is-a relationship example
- Types of inheritance
- Single inheritance
- Hierarchical inheritance
- Multilevel inheritance
- Has-a relationship
- Polymorphism in Java: Conceptual overview
- Method Overloading
- Rules of Overloading - I
- Rules of Overloading - II
- Rules of Overloading - III
- Constructor Overloading
- Method Overriding in java
- Data hiding
- Getters and Setters
- Bonus : Discounts on my courses
Hey - this is Faisal and thanks for checking out my course.
I have over 8+ years of experience working as a Product Manager + Founder/CEO + Engineer in Mobile and App development industry. I have been building global products being used by millions of users across the globe since the beginning of my career.
Currently I am heading Product at one of the fast-paced startup in India and enjoying every moment of it. Prior to his, I built out couple of startups which had over half a million users across the globe, raised funding from Google + other investors and was part of Google Launchpad Accelerator. I have experience of building products from scratch and scaling to global users.
I am here on Udemy to share my knowledge with seekers and help them grow personally and professionally.
Glad to meet you :)