Object Oriented Programming Using Java and Intellij Hands-On
What you'll learn
- Learn about various object oriented programming concepts
- Learn how to use object oriented principles in real world
- Learn and understand what are classes, objects, constructors and how to use them
- Understand what is inheritance and its types
- Learn what is overloading and what are some of the rules of method overloading in java
- Learn what is method overriding in java
- Learn what is abstraction
- Learn what is encapsulation
- A computer with internet connection to install java and Intellij
- Understand basics of java and can write simple programs
This course teaches you everything you should know to about object oriented programming (oop). This is not a theoretical course, but instead I will teach you step by step, practically, by writing programming examples. This course also helps you get started as a programmer.
It's time to learn java using Intellij. This course is object oriented programming for complete beginners.
This course is designed keeping beginners in mind, we have made sure that each and every concept is clearly explained in an easy to understand manner. So if you are a beginners, don't worry, I am 100% committed to help you succeed. This course takes you step by step and we will be writing every program hands on.
Learn basics of oops pillars like
Classes and Objects
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
This is a practical course, where in in every lecture, I will actually write a example program to make you understand the concept
Clear and simple explanations
This course is updated regularly
This course is backed by Udemy's 30 day money back guarantee. If after taking this course you realize that this is not for you. Please request a refund, I only want satisfied students
What are you waiting for? Press the BUY NOW button and start the course. See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn java academically
- Any professional currently working and wants to learn object oriented programming
- People looking to improve their own knowledge of object oriented concepts
Hey - this is Faisal and thanks for checking out my course.
I have over 12+ years of experience building global products being used by millions of users across the globe. I love technology and teaching it.
Currently, I am heading Product at one of the fast-paced startups in India and enjoying every moment of it. Prior to his, I built out a couple of startups that had over half a million users across the globe, raised funding from Google + other investors, and was part of Google Launchpad Accelerator. I have experience in building products from scratch and scaling to global users.
I am here on Udemy to share my knowledge with seekers and help them grow personally and professionally.
Glad to meet you :)
We don't teach, We educate.
Over 40,000+ Students across the globe love our courses. Our courses have been also used by various corporates for upskilling their employees.
We are experts in Java, Object oriented programming, Python, Spring Boot, Blockchain, Bitcoin, etc.
We are on a mission to educate 1 Million people across the globe in an affordable way.