Object-Oriented Programming in Java: From the Beginning
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An improved understanding of the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming/Design
- Basic understanding of data types and functions
Since the dawn of the Internet and the Interactive Web, Object-Oriented programming has been the preferred programming paradigm for developers of all types. Whether you're a Computer Science student, or a recreational software developer/designer, you will need to be able to speak "O-O" if you are looking for a job in today's tech industries.
Object-Oriented Programming: From the Beginning is *not* a boring Java tech spec walk-through. This course is a debriefing on how to conform to today's industry and their Object-Oriented implementations in the Java programming language.
- Future Software Engineers
- Java Programming Students