Object Detection Web App with TensorFlow, OpenCV and Flask
What you'll learn
- Object Detection
- Computer Vision with OpenCV
- Deploying Object Detection Model as Flask Web app
- Using Pre-trained Machine Learning Models
- Python Project Development
- Training using Tensorflow
- Beginner Knowledge of Python
Detecting Objects and finding out their names from images is a very challenging and interesting field of Computer Vision.
The core science behind Self Driving Cars, Image Captioning and Robotics lies in Object Detection.
In this course, you are going to build a Object Detection Model from Scratch using Python's OpenCV library using Pre-Trained Coco Dataset.
The model will be deployed as an Web App using Flask Framework of Python.
TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS USED
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are curious about Object Detection
- Beginners who are curious about Computer Vision
- Python Developers
- Computer Vision enthusiasts
Hey techies, I am Yaswanth Sai Palaghat. I am the founder of the Techie Empire. I had a lot of stuff to tell about myself but I will try to brief it. I am a content creator and a software developer working in Hyderabad and a freelancer. I consider myself a techie where I love exploring and working with the latest technologies all the time. I am a Youtuber and have a youtube channel named "YASWANTH SAI PALAGHAT" where I regularly upload videos on tech, career development, content creation, Interview Preparation, and many more. I am a blogger too, I love writing content about tech and life hacks. I am an active person in social media with strong network.