OBIEE 12c Essential Course
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Please check the curriculum and landing page.
- You should be able to use a PC.
- You should be able to work on operating systems like Windows.
- You should know how to use browser and such operating system tools.
Are you looking for an OBIEE course which teaches (concepts plus real life projects) you exactly what you need to know to become an OBIEE professional?
Join the most comprehensive and popular Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 12c Essential Course on Udemy, because now is the time to get started!
From basics of Business Intelligence, Data Modelling, OBIEE Components (Report, Analysis, Dashboard) Development, Repository(RPD) creation and modification to Advance concepts i.e. Hierarchies, Measures etc.- this course covers it all you need to know to become a successful OBIEE 12c Expert!
But that's not all! Along with covering all the steps of OBIEE functions, this course has quizzes and projects, which allow you to practice the things learned throughout the course!
You'll not only learn about the concepts, but also practice each of those concepts through Projects.
And if you do get stuck, you benefit from an extremely fast and friendly support - both via direct messaging or discussion. You have my word!
With more than two decades of IT experience, I have designed this course for students and professionals who wish to master how to develop and support industry standard OBIEE .
This course will be kept up-to-date to ensure you don't miss out on any changes once OBIEE 12c is required in your project!
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition is a leading enterprise Business Intelligence and Analysis software. Oracle is completely focused on keeping its lead and capturing market by investing a lot in this tool.
- Oracle has a lot of customers using it's Oracle ERP application. For these customers OBIEE is first choice for Business Intelligence solution.
- Oracle Discoverer is end of life now. All Oracle Discoverer customers are moving to OBIEE.
- Oracle is enhancing its packaged business intelligence application (BIAPPS) which is developed on OBIEE platform.
If you are looking for a thriving career in business intelligence and analytics, this is the right time to learn OBIEE.
Get a very deep understanding of OBIEE Data Modeling activities
Every new OBIEE version is coming with added features. Success of OBIEE implementation and its performance depends on OBIEE professionals!
Pay once, benefit a lifetime! This is an evolving course! OBIEE 12c and later future versions will be covered in this course. You won’t lose out on anything!
Don’t lose any time, gain an edge and start now!
- Students who want to get into OBIEE Profession.
- Current IT professionals who want to switch to OBIEE implementation and support profession.
- Experience professionals in non IT sectors who want to switch to OBIEE profession.
- Project Managers, Operation Managers who want to understand OBIEE.
In this lecture you will learn about product development life cycle in OBIEE implementation project.
In this lecture you will install OBIEE Admin Tool. This tool is required to review, modify and create OBIEE RPD.
In this lecture you will create a simple analysis with two attribute fields and one fact field.
In this lecture you will learn
1. Applying saved filter to OBIEE Analysis
2. Creating OBIEE Graph
3. Navigating through the OBIEE Graph
In this lecture you will
1. Understand OBIEE 12c Dashboard
2. Develop OBIEE 12c Dashboard
3. Run and print Dashboard
It's time for some real action. You are ready to implement your first project. In this project you are going to create data for a small OBIEE sales analysis. In this project you will learn various concepts like building Physical Layer, Physical Diagram, Aliases, BMM Layer, Calculation Measure, Subject Area, Uploading RPD and creating OBIEE Analysis.