OBIEE 12c Developer Course
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Business Intelligence and how it helps Organizations in this Information Age.
- OBIEE 12c Architecture. System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Roles and Responsibilities in OBIEE implementation project.
- How to install Oracle Virtual Machine and OBIEE 12c Sample Application in it.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 12c project development life cycle.
- Analysis Deveopment (with features like Filters, Selection Steps, Sorting, Conditional Formatting) in OBIEE.
- Adding Visualization (with different kind of graphs like Gauge, Bar Chart, Performance Tiles, Trellis) to analysis.
- Interactive features like Narrative Views, Column Selector, View Selector.
- Dashboard Creation.
- Dashboard Enhancements through Dashboard Links, Column Formatting, Section Formatting
- Dashboard Prompts.
- Linear Regression Analysis.
- Data Modelling concepts i.e. Data Denormalization, Star Schema, Kimball data modelling.
- Datamodelling concepts i.e. Data Denormalization, Dimensional Data Modelling, Kimball and Star Schema Modelling.
- Installing OBIEE 12C Administration tool.
- Downloading and Uploading RPD.
- Review and Modify Physical Layer, Business Mapping Layers and Presentation Layer.
- You should be able to use a PC.
- You should be able to work on operating systems like Windows.
- You should know how to use browser and such operating system tools.
Join the most comprehensive and popular Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 12c Developer Course on Udemy, because now is the time to get started!
From basic concepts about Business Intelligence, Architecture, Analyses development, Filters, Selection Steps, Graphs, Visualization, Dashboards, Dashboard Links, Prompts, Agents, Add-ons to Data Modelling, Denormalization, Star Schema Modelling, Administration Tool, RPD Download, RPD Upload this course covers it all you need to know to become a successful OBIEE Developer!
But that's not all! Along with covering all the steps of OBIEE developer functions, this course has quizzes and projects, which allow you to practice the things learned throughout the course!
You'll not only learn about the concepts, but also practice each of those concepts through Projects.
And if you do get stuck, you benefit from an extremely fast and friendly support - both via direct messaging or discussion. You have my word!
With more than two decades of IT experience, I have designed this course for students and professionals who wish to master how to develop and support industry standard business intelligence and data analysis development.
This course will be kept up-to-date to ensure you don't miss out on any changes once OBIEE 12c is required in your project!
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition is a leading enterprise Business Intelligence and Analysis software. Oracle is completely focused on keeping its lead and capturing market by investing a lot in this tool.
- Oracle has a lot of customers using it's Oracle ERP application. For these customers OBIEE is first choice for Business Intelligence solution.
- Oracle Discoverer is end of life now. All Oracle Discoverer customers are moving to OBIEE.
- Oracle is enhancing its packaged business intelligence application (BIAPPS) which is developed on OBIEE platform.
If you are looking for a thriving career in business intelligence and analytics, this is the right time to learn OBIEE.
Get a very deep understanding of OBIEE Developer activities
Every new OBIEE version is coming with added features. Success of OBIEE implementation and its performance depends on OBIEE developer.
Pay once, benefit a lifetime! This is an evolving course! OBIEE12c development and later future versions will be covered in this course. You won’t lose out on anything!
Don’t lose any time, gain an edge and start now!
- Students who want to get into Business Intelligence and Data Analytics profession.
- Current IT professionals who want to switch to Business Intelligence and Data Analytics job.
- Experience professionals in non IT sectors who want to switch to Business Intelligence and Data Analytics job.
- Project Managers, Operation Managers who want to understand OBIEE development.
In this lecture you will learn about product development life cycle in OBIEE implementation project.
In this lecture you will create a simple analysis with two attribute fields and one fact field.
In this lecture you will learn
1. Applying saved filter to OBIEE Analysis
2. Creating OBIEE Graph
3. Navigating through the OBIEE Graph
In this lecture you will
- Understand OBIEE Narrative Views.
- Format Column
- Implement Column Formula
- Hide a Column
- Implement OBIEE Narrative Views
In this lecture you will
1. Enable Dashboard Link
2. Export Dashboard Analysis to Excel
3. Export Dashboard Analysis to PDF