OBIEE 12c Data Modeling Course
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Business Intelligence and how it helps Organizations in this Information Age.
- OBIEE 12c Architecture. System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Roles and Responsibilities in OBIEE implementation project.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 12c project development life cycle.
- Data modeling concepts i.e. Data Denormalization, Dimensional Data Modelling, Kimball and Star Schema Modeling.
- Installing OBIEE 12C Administration tool.
- Downloading and Uploading RPD.
- Reviewing and Modifying Physical Layer, Business Mapping Layers and Presentation Layer.
- Creating Repository (RPD) from scrath.
- Creating Physical Layer : Connection Pool, Import Metadata, Alias, Keys and Joins, Snowflake Schema
- Creating Business Model and Mapping Layer: Star Schema, Logical Table, Logical Column, Logical Table Source, Measures, Utilities
- Creating Presentation Layer: Subject Area, Presentation Tables and Columns.
- Creating Measures using existing Logical Columns and Functions.
- Creating Logical Dimensions, Level Based Hierarchy, Ragged, Skipped Hierarchy. Parent Child Hierarchy.
- Setting up Content Aggregation and Group By.
- Creating Analysis with Drill Down feature.
- Initialization Block and Repository Variable.
- Time Series Functions.
- You should be able to use a PC.
- You should be able to work on operating systems like Windows.
- You should know how to use browser and such operating system tools.
Join the most comprehensive and popular Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 12c Data Modeling Course on Udemy, because now is the time to get started!
From basic concepts about Data Modelling, Denormalization, Star Schema Modelling, Administration Tool, RPD Download, RPD Upload to building each layer -Physical, Business Model and Mapping (BMM), and Presentation Layer- this course covers it all you need to know to become a successful Data Modeler!
But that's not all! Along with covering all the steps of Data Modeling functions, this course has quizzes and projects, which allow you to practice the things learned throughout the course!
You'll not only learn about the concepts, but also practice each of those concepts through Projects.
And if you do get stuck, you benefit from an extremely fast and friendly support - both via direct messaging or discussion. You have my word!
With more than two decades of IT experience, I have designed this course for students and professionals who wish to master how to develop and support industry standard OBIEE Data Model.
This course will be kept up-to-date to ensure you don't miss out on any changes once Data Modelling is required in your project!
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition is a leading enterprise Business Intelligence and Analysis software. Oracle is completely focused on keeping its lead and capturing market by investing a lot in this tool.
- Oracle has a lot of customers using it's Oracle ERP application. For these customers OBIEE is first choice for Business Intelligence solution.
- Oracle Discoverer is end of life now. All Oracle Discoverer customers are moving to OBIEE.
- Oracle is enhancing its packaged business intelligence application (BIAPPS) which is developed on OBIEE platform.
If you are looking for a thriving career in business intelligence and analytics, this is the right time to learn OBIEE.
Get a very deep understanding of OBIEE Data Modeling activities
Every new OBIEE version is coming with added features. Success of OBIEE implementation and its performance depends on OBIEE Data Modeler.
Pay once, benefit a lifetime! This is an evolving course! OBIEE 12c RPD and later future versions will be covered in this course. You won’t lose out on anything!
Don’t lose any time, gain an edge and start now!
- Students who want to get into OBIEE Data Modeling profession.
- Current IT professionals who want to switch to OBIEE Data Modeling profession.
- Experience professionals in non IT sectors who want to switch to OBIEE Data Modeling profession.
- Project Managers, Operation Managers who want to understand OBIEE Data Modeling.
In this lecture you will learn about product development life cycle in OBIEE implementation project.
Welcome to this section of the course. Here, you will learn about OBIEE Virtual machine and OBIEE Sample App installation. You will also download the build in RPD, modify it , then upload the modified RPD and create analysis.
In this lecture you will review Business Model and Mapping layer of RPD.
It's time for some real action. You are ready to implement your first project. In this project you are going to create data for a small OBIEE sales analysis. In this project you will learn various concepts like building Physical Layer, Physical Diagram, Aliases, BMM Layer, Calculation Measure, Subject Area, Uploading RPD and creating OBIEE Analysis.
In this lecture, you will
- Create Keys and Joins among Aliases
- Create Snowflake Schema diagram
In this lecture you will perform global consistency check of the RPD.
In this lecture, you will
- Re-order Presentation Columns
- Re-order Presentation Tables
In this lecture you will create calculation measure in OBIEE BMM layer using built in function.
This lecture tells you what will you learn in this section.
In this lecture you will
- Create Revenue Total level based measure based on Product Total Logical Level
- Create Revenue Total measure based on Product Type Total Logical Level
- Create Product Level share measure based on above measures