Product and Chain Reviews
There are 1000 solutions out there, how do you find the ones that can be partnered with in a dietary effort.
That's the purpose of this review section, name me the product, I'll review it for you.
We will discuss products, strategies like learning how to pick products, commercial chains, dietary methods, like atkins, ornish, etc.
Who this course is for:
- People looking to develop the perfect diet.
- 08:35Chain Review: #1: What McDonalds did right, and why we like them.
- 05:02Chain Review: #2: Subchapter 19: Tim Hortons
- 05:54Product Review #1: Milk2Go Sport: chocolate, 26g high protein milk shake. 5stars
- 05:16Strategy Review #1: 24-7 (the highly accessible ones, your late night partners)
- 03:32Strategy Review#2: The Mint Flush (2.50$ technique)
- 11:31Strategy Review: #4: Semaglutide: your brosky.
- 02:38Comment on our course so far.
- 04:35YOU MUST DO THIS: Homework!
- 15:07Lecture 9: Strategy Review: #5: Meditation: the know hows of yourself.
- 07:58Lecture 10: The Perfect Diet vs Groomed Diet
- 16:59Insight #2: Choosing yourself, beating the Matrix of bad behaviors.
- 16:54Insight #3: Unhappiness, low self-esteem. How to gain yourself back effortlessly
- 17:53Insight: #4: The hate of feeling obese.
- 08:29Insight #5: Do you really need Weight Watchers?
- 07:05How to "bypass" obesity.
- 06:10How do I know I started changing towards the better and choosing myself?
- 16:24The Morale of obese people: Solutions? The Transformation Database.
- 01:48Congrats on getting this far.
Dual American Board of Medicine graduate: Family medicine and Obesity Medicine, doing my part for educating people all over the world on the subject of obesity and it's solutions.
I did my residency in Youngstown Ohio, and I have active license in Florida USA and Quebec Canada, currently work in the outskirts of Montreal.