Learn about waves, light, sound, and electromagnetic waves as tested in O Level Physics in this course. You'll learn the concept and practice many questions to reinforce what you have learned during the lessons.
Here's what's covered in the course in detail:
- Image formed by mirrors and drawing ray diagrams
- Total internal reflection and critical angle
- Optical fibers
- Converging and diverging lens
- focal point, focal length, principal axis, optical center
- Ray diagrams for converging lens
- What's in the electromagnetic spectrum
- How to memorize the wavelength and frequency order of the electromagnetic spectrum
- transverse and longitudinal waves
- wavelength, frequency, amplitude, and period of waves
- how waves can be produced by ripple tanks, ropes, springy toys
- introduction to sound and sound waves
- how is sound produced
- relationship between pitch and frequency
- relationship between loudness and amplitude
These are lessons that I take multiple 2- hour lessons to cover. Now, you can watch them on-demand, anyway, anytime, and at your own pace. This is the complete course you'll need to help you understand light, waves, sound and electromagnetic spectrum topics covered in O Level Physics.
In this course, you'll not only learn the concepts but also learn how to apply what you've learned to sample questions so that you'll leave the course ready to attempt more exam papers, your tests, and exams.
So what are you waiting for? I'll see you in the course!