Learn thermal physics in this complete course on thermal physics written for O Level physics students.
In this course, you will learn kinetic model of matter (solids, liquids, gases and Brownian motion), how to measure temperature, transfer of thermal energy (conduction, convection and radiation), and thermal property of matter (heat capacity, latent heat, etc.) as tested in O Level Physics in this course. You'll learn the concept and practice questions to reinforce what you have learned during the lessons.
Here's what's covered in the course:
Kinetic Model of Matter
-Compare properties of solids, liquids and gases
- Particles in solids, liquids and gases
- Describe motion of particles
- Brownian motion
- Effect of temperature, pressure and volume on gases
Transfer of Thermal Energy
- Applying conduction, convection and radiation concepts to everyday applications
- properties used to measure temperature
- ice point and steam point
- how to calibrate a thermometer
Thermal properties of matter
- internal energy
- specific heat capacity
- melting, boiling and evaporation
- specific latent heat
These are lessons that I take multiple 2- hour lessons to cover. Now, you can watch them on-demand, anyway, anytime, and at your own pace. This is the complete course you'll need to help you understand the entire thermal physics topics covered in O Level Physics.
In this course, you'll not only learn the concepts but also learn how to apply what you've learned to sample questions so that you'll leave the course ready to attempt more exam papers, your tests, and exams.
So what are you waiting for? I'll see you in the course!