O Level Physics - Physical Quantities, Kinematics, Forces,
What you'll learn
- o level physics
- physical quantities
- vector and scalar quantities
- measuring length and time
- zero errors
- Vernier calipers and micrometer screw gauge
- interpreting graphs for kinematics
- distance, displacement, velocity, speed, average speed and acceleration
- acceleration due to gravity, g
- Newton's Law
- F = ma
- Drawing vector diagrams
- basic math
In this course, you will learn about physical quantities, kinematics, forces, and weight as tested in O Level Physics in this course. You'll learn the concept and practice many questions to reinforce what you have learned during the lessons.
Here's what's covered in the course in detail:
- what are physical quantities
- vector quantities vs scalar quantities
- measurement of length
- use of vernier calipers and micrometer screw gauge
- zero errors and accounting for zero errors
- measurement of time
- pendulum and period
- displacement, distance, velocity, speed, average speed and acceleration
- interpreting graphs involving kinematics
- understand acceleration due to gravity
- calculation questions involving kinematics
- Newton's first, second and third law
- F= ma
- drawing vector diagrams
- air resistance and terminal velocity
Weight and Mass
- differences between mass and weight
- questions involving mass, volume, and density
These are lessons that I take multiple 2- hour lessons to cover. Now, you can watch them on-demand, anyway, anytime, and at your own pace. This is the complete course you'll need to help you understand physical quantities, kinematics, forces (Dynamics), and weight as covered in O Level Physics.
In this course, you'll not only learn the concepts but also learn how to apply what you've learned to sample questions so that you'll leave the course ready to attempt more exam papers, your tests, and exams.
So what are you waiting for? I'll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- o level physics students
- students taking Singapore O Level Physics
Hi! I am Emily Wong, founder of Emily Learning.
I love Math, Chemistry and Physics, and I have been teaching Math, Chemistry and Physics and O and A levels for more than a decade and counting. Revise, or learn a topic from Math, Chemistry and Physics from my courses.
I'll see you inside the course.