In this course, you will learn about physical quantities, kinematics, forces, and weight as tested in O Level Physics in this course. You'll learn the concept and practice many questions to reinforce what you have learned during the lessons.
Here's what's covered in the course in detail:
- what are physical quantities
- vector quantities vs scalar quantities
- measurement of length
- use of vernier calipers and micrometer screw gauge
- zero errors and accounting for zero errors
- measurement of time
- pendulum and period
- displacement, distance, velocity, speed, average speed and acceleration
- interpreting graphs involving kinematics
- understand acceleration due to gravity
- calculation questions involving kinematics
- Newton's first, second and third law
- F= ma
- drawing vector diagrams
- air resistance and terminal velocity
Weight and Mass
- differences between mass and weight
- questions involving mass, volume, and density
These are lessons that I take multiple 2- hour lessons to cover. Now, you can watch them on-demand, anyway, anytime, and at your own pace. This is the complete course you'll need to help you understand physical quantities, kinematics, forces (Dynamics), and weight as covered in O Level Physics.
In this course, you'll not only learn the concepts but also learn how to apply what you've learned to sample questions so that you'll leave the course ready to attempt more exam papers, your tests, and exams.
So what are you waiting for? I'll see you in the course!