Learn Electricity and Static Electricity as tested in O Level Physics in this course. You'll learn the concept and practice many questions to reinforce what you have learned during the lessons.
Here's what's covered in the course:
- Components of a simple circuit
- Current and charge
- How to measure current (in amperes)
- Potential difference and electromotive force (e.m.f)
- How to measure potential difference and e.m.f (in volts)
- Ohm's Law
- Applying V= RI
- Current, potential difference and resistance in series and parallel circuits
- Thermistors, variable resistors, diodes, and light-dependent resistors
- Live, netural and earth wires
- Purpose of fuses, circuit breakers, earth wires and other safety features
- Calculating electrical energy used
- Calculating energy consumption and energy cost
- How static electricity is produced
- Drawing electric fields
- Describing the flow of charges in scenarios involving static electricity
- conductors and insulators
These are lessons that I take multiple 2- hour lessons to cover. Now, you can watch them on-demand, anyway, anytime, and at your own pace. This is the complete course you'll need to help you understand electricity and static electricity topics covered in O Level Physics.
In this course, you'll not only learn the concepts but also learn how to apply what you've learned to sample questions so that you'll leave the course ready to attempt more exam papers, your tests, and exams.
So what are you waiting for? I'll see you in the course!