Nutrition for Gut Health with GAPS Diet
What you'll learn
- This course is about gut health and the GAPS Diet. The GAPS diet focuses on providing a healing environment for your gut, which may be weakened from antibiotics
- Participants will learn about how to heal their gut using the GAPS Diet by making gradual changes that are tailored to their specific needs.
- The program welcomes all people who want to explore ways of improving digestive function and quality of life through nutrition in this introductory course
- What are raw foodists? -How should you eat dairy products if following this kind of diet?
Learn how to heal your gut with the GAPS Diet. The Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS) diet is a therapeutic eating plan designed to correct digestive imbalances by removing damaging foods, such as gluten and sugar while introducing healthy probiotic-rich foods. This course teaches you about this powerful healing approach that has helped thousands of people around the world improve their digestion, immune system function, mental health symptoms, and more. The course is designed for people who have been diagnosed with gastrointestinal issues, autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, or anxiety. It includes 16 video lessons.
The GAPS Diet has been used by people with gastrointestinal issues and gut-related problems to heal their guts. It can be used for children as well as adults, but it is especially effective in the treatment of ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), diverticulitis, and other intestinal disorders.
Have a good time - You will do it because you want to, not because you have to.
The right food - You’ll know you’re on the right track when you’re feeding your body with the right kind of food.
New friends - You will be happy to have new friends with the same interests and goals as you.
Gain Knowledge - Improve your gut health with GAPS Diet, a specialized diet that can heal and seal a leaky gut.
Increase Accessibility - This course is available anytime, on-demand so you can study at your own pace.
Improve Health - Find out how foods are affecting your digestive system and learn how to make healthier food choices while healing your leaky gut.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with the gut health issues
Nakisa has a Master's degree in Biochemistry and a doctorate degree in the field of cell and molecular biology and did basic scientific research for 13 years, before switching to teaching at the college level in 2007. Because of her extensive academic and professional background, Nakisa is able to extract nutritional research information and distinguish between real and fake science and determine if a claim regarding the nutritional benefits of a food is true or not.