Nutrient Supplements for Autism, ADHD, and Children's Health
What you'll learn
- Parents with autistic children will learn the best and most important supplements to use based on science and clinical experience.
- Parents seeking to learn how to supplement their child's diet to support immune, brain, and gut function, as well as optimal growth and development.
- Parents with kids with most health conditions (e.g. ADHD, PANDAS, autoimmunity etc.) will learn how to pick quality supplements and skip the money-wasters
- Parents who want to help their kids stay optimally healthy in today's higly polluted world and pesticide and chemical-laden food supply.
- Be interested in children's health.
- Have an interest in nutrition and healthy living.
In this course I will teach why it is ESSENTIAL that all children's diets be supported with quality supplements.
You will learn how poor agricultural practices such as over-farming, the huge chemical and heavy metal toxin burden in our environment, and the unprecedented stress levels we live with today means that our bodies are under-nourished and over-taxed.
And this is taking its toll on our children, as can be evidenced by the meteoric increase in the childhood illnesses and conditions.
This is especially the case for children that may have underlying health or metabolic issues, which science has shown are very common in autistic children and kids with ADHD (examples include gut dysfunction, nutrient imbalances, immune system regulations, food sensitivities and more).
With this course, you will learn what the most important daily support supplements are, why they are needed, and how to pick the right products among thousands of different ones of various levels of quality and price.
You will learn which ingredients to look for, which ones to avoid, and how to sidestep the clever marketing designed to sell us inferior products.
You will also learn which specific supplements can be used for specific support, such as:
Immune system function
After learning which quality active ingredients you need to look for specific vitamins and minerals, we will review and analyse actual products so you can learn how to differentiate between the quality supplements and those that you need to steer clear of.
Who this course is for:
- Parents with young children
- People interested in children's health
Author of the book Autism Wellbeing Plan: How to Get Your Child Healthy, available in paperback and eBook on Amazon.
Host of the Autism and Children's Health podcast, available on Apple, Spotify, and all other podcast platforms.
Christian Yordanov is an author, health researcher and educator, and practitioner who specialises in autism, children's health, preparing for a healthy pregnancy, and longevity.
In his health care practice, Christian uses advanced lab testing to identify hidden metabolic and health imbalances, and teaches clients how to use diet, supplementation, sleep and other strategies to address chronic health issues and optimise their health.
Christian is a a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Pn1-certified Nutrition Coach, Buteyko Breathing Instructor, DNAFit Trainer, among other certifications and qualifications in the health space.