numpy,pandas and data visualisation course 2023
What you'll learn
- Go deeper to understand complex topics in python numpy, pandas and data visualisation
- become expert in pandas,numpy and matplotlib
- learn to analyse data in depth using pandas
- Go from absolute beginner to become a confident python numpy, pandas and matplotlib user
- Acquire the required python numpy, pandas and matplotlib knowledge you need to excel in data Science, machine Learning, ai and deep learning
- learn to visualise data like pro in matplotlib and pandas
- No programming experience
Nearly every scientist working in Python draws on the power of NumPy.
NumPy brings the computational power of languages like C and Fortran to Python, a language much easier to learn and use. With this power comes simplicity: a solution in NumPy is often clear and elegant.
We'll start with a NumPy primer to introduce arrays and array properties, practice common operations like indexing, slicing, filtering and sorting, and explore important concepts like vectorization and broadcasting.
Pandas is an open-source library that is made mainly for working with relational or labeled data both easily and intuitively. It provides various data structures and operations for manipulating numerical data and time series. This library is built on top of the NumPy library. Pandas is fast and it has high performance & productivity for users.
Why learn pandas?
If you've spent time in a spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Sheets and are eager to take your data analysis skills to the next level, this course is for you!
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python introduces you to the popular Pandas library built on top of the Python programming language.
Pandas is a powerhouse tool that allows you to do anything and everything with colossal data sets -- analyzing, organizing, sorting, filtering, pivoting, aggregating, munging, cleaning, calculating, and more!
I call it "Excel on steroids"!
Over the course of more than 19 hours, I'll take you step-by-step through Pandas, from installation to visualization! We'll cover hundreds of different methods, attributes, features, and functionalities packed away inside this awesome library. We'll dive into tons of different datasets, short and long, broken and pristine, to demonstrate the incredible versatility and efficiency of this package.
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python is bundled with dozens of datasets for you to use. Dive right in and follow along with my lessons to see how easy it is to get started with pandas!
Whether you're a new data analyst or have spent years (*cough* too long *cough*) in Excel, Data Analysis with pandas and Python offers you an incredible introduction to one of the most powerful data toolkits available today!
Matplotlib is easy to use and an amazing visualizing library in Python. It is built on NumPy arrays and designed to work with the broader SciPy stack and consists of several plots like line, bar, scatter, histogram, etc.
As the name implies, in this section you will learn how Matplotlib works and how a variety of charts are generated.
It gives you a solid understanding and a lot of aha-moments when it comes to creating and / or customizing charts that you haven't dealt with before.
Create 2D Charts
In this section, you will generate plethora of charts using Matplotlib OOP, and Pandas and mix them together to achieve the maximum efficiency and granular control over graphs.
Axes Statistical Charts
Here we will learn how to make statistical charts such as Auto Correlation, Boxplots, Violinplots and KDE plots with Matplotlib OOP and Pandas.
Seaborn, a high-level interface to Matplotlib helps make statistical plots with ease and charm. It is a must-know library for data exploration and super easy to learn. And in this section, we will create Regression plots, Count plots, Barplots, Factorplots, Jointplots, Boxplots, Violin plots and more.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested towards data science career path
- Students interested towards data analyst career path
- This course is for you if you want to learn NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib for the first time or get a deeper knowledge of NumPy and Pandas to increase your productivity with deep and Machine learning.
- This course is for you if you are coming from other programming languages and want to learn Python NumPy and Pandas fast and know it really well.
- This course is for you if you are tired of NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.
- This course is for you if you want to build real-world applications using NumPy or Panda and visualize them with Matplotlib.
- This course is for you if you want to master the in-and-out of NumPy, Pandas, and data visualization.
- Existing Software Programmers who want to shift to Data Science career
- This course is for you if plan to pass an interview soon.
Our team has an experience of 15+ years.
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At Neuralclass, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
Neuralclass will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like AI,data science,cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, full stack developement, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
Neuralclass will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
Neuralclass is here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
By choosing Neuralclass , you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.