NumPy for Scientific Computation with Python - 2022 Edition
What you'll learn
- Learn what is NumPy, its history and benefits.
- Learn to install and import NumPy in Python.
- Learn the basics of NumPy arrays.
- Learn the different ways to create NumPy arrays.
- Learn how to perform indexing and slicing on NumPy arrays.
- Learn how to perform various NumPy operations.
- Learn how to save and load NumPy arrays in different file formats.
- Python programming knowledge is a must.
Are you a beginner looking to kick off your career in data science using Python? Then, this course on NumPy is a must for you!
NumPy, or Numerical Python, is an open-source Python library that helps you perform simple as well as complex computations on numerical data. It is the go-to scientific computation library for beginners as well as advanced Python programmers and it is used mostly by statisticians, data scientists, and engineers.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about NumPy arrays starting from how to install NumPy and import it in Python. You will be introduced to various methods of creating NumPy arrays and you will also learn various operations on them. Furthermore, the course helps you learn how to perform indexing and slicing on NumPy arrays. The course ends off by teaching you how to save/load NumPy arrays in different file formats.
Why you should take this course?
Updated 2022 course content: All our course content is updated as per the latest technologies and tools available in the market
Practical hands-on knowledge: This course is oriented to providing a step-by-step implementation guide rather than just sticking to the theory.
Guided support: We are always there to guide you through the Q/As so feel free to ask us your queries.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about data science
- Mathematicians looking to work with multi-dimensional arrays
Hi! We're The Click Reader and we are a team of data scientists from Nepal dedicated to providing top-notch educational courses related to Data Visualization, Data Science, and Machine Learning on the Udemy platform.
Our data science specialization courses have been taken by more than 10,000+ students from 156 countries on Udemy.
Combinedly, we have over 8+ years of experience working in data science. We are continuously moving towards the goal to impart the knowledge that we have gained in our professional careers through the courses we've put up on Udemy.