What you'll learn
- In this course all fundamentals and advance Concepts of Number Theory/Modular Arithmetic are covered..
- The fundamental Concepts like, Calculation of GCD value, Euclidean algorithm, Extended Euclidean algorithm etc. are covered.
- The advance Concepts like Diophantine Equation, Chinese Remainder, Euler's Theorem, Little Fermat's Theorem, Prime Factor, Legendre and Jacobi symbol, etc.
- After Completion of this Course learner will be able to apply the core and fundamental concepts of number theory as per the need of application.
- No Prerequisite required, because all prerequisites are covered in lecture only.
This contains all Fundamentals and Advance concepts of Number Theory/Modular Arithmetic.
This Course is designed in such a way that anybody will understand no matter whether you are beginner or expert.
To start this course, you don't require any prerequisites because all prerequisites are covered in course only.
Here all course contents are organized in very systematic manner with clear crystal explanation.
In this Course all types of problems are included which start from very basics to advanced.
This Couse will be not only helpful to crack your university exam but also competitive exam like. GATE, NET, SET etc.
To design this course inputs has been taken from experts who belong to reputed university professor, industrial expert, and university students.
In this course we will cover, Euclidean Algorithm, Diophantine Equation, Inverse Modulus Calculation, Chinese Remainder Theorem, Modular Exponentiation, Little Fermat’s Theorem, Euler Theorem, Euler Totient Function, Prime Factor, Quadratic Residue, Legendre Symbol, and Jacobi Symbol.
This Course is designed for those who belongs to Engineering Students, Mathematics Scholar, Research scholar from Information and Network security background.
Engineering Vidya team ensure that you will like this course and after purchasing the course if you realize it doesn't full fill your requirements, so you can claim for refund as per policy of Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering, Computer Science Students and Faculty, IT professionals, Research Scholars of Information Security.
Having more than 18 years of training Experience and have trained more than 10000 students, I am qualified as Master of Engineering and PhD Pursuing in the Fields of Engineering from the reputed university of India.
I have published 20+ research papers including national and International publication and 5 technical books in the field of computer science..