[New] Nuage SD-WAN lab installation in GNS3 step by step
What you'll learn
- Understand different components used by Nuage VNS (SD-WAN solution), and it's connectivity.
- You will be able to install each components on GNS3 and build your SD-WAN topology.
- Practice makes perfect, so it's more of LAB then the theory.
- You should have basic networking knowledge N+ or CCNA level
- Basic Linux understanding
- Basic understanding of GNS3 and how to use it.
In this course we will be going through the installation of the Nuage SD-WAN in GNS3. This is not a official Nuage course, This is a step by step lab covering the installation of all the components and prerequisite services based on my experience with product in GNS3. The lab is designed with two branch sites connected to the datacenter where all the management and the control planes are located.
Who this course is for:
- This is for those who are network engineers or students who wanted to learn more about new networking technologies Especially SDN side of things.
I love technology and have so much passion for it. I have about 10 years of experience in networking, and worked in multi vendor environments such as Cisco, HPE, Nokia, Alcatel. Etc
I have couple of Cisco certifications including CCIE written (Looking forward to complete the lab soon) as well