npm - Mastering the Basics
- How to use a text editor such as Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text or Notepad++
- How to use Chrome browser
Learn from scratch, the basic npm commands.
Content and Overview
Specifically for beginners, this course contains all the fundamentals you need to know, in one place, simplified and straight forward!
This course will teach you about what npm is and some of the basic npm commands that are regularly used for other web technologies like node and angular.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to master the basic npm commands
- 00:59Getting npm
- 02:26npm Help
- 03:26package.json defaults
- 03:51Installing Local Packages
- 01:25Uninstalling Local Packages
- 01:22Installing Global Packages
- 00:56Uninstalling Global Packages
- 02:28Listing Packages
- 04:40npm Versioning
- 04:10Installing from package.json
- 02:38Updating Packages
- 01:27npm Prune
- 02:43npm Scripts
Web developer and Instructor
I am passionate about helping others learn and improve their lives. The goal is to explain complicated concepts with simple and easy to understand examples. I like to learn new technologies that are trending and create courses for beginners.
I own the YouTube channel 'Codevolution' with successful courses on Angular, MongoDB and Node. I want to reach out to the audience here at Udemy and hope they enjoy the courses.