Learn real Arabic part 1 (package of 3 intensive courses)
What you'll learn
- 1- to be able to speak Arabic perfectly
- 2 - to be able to write the Arabic letters
- 3- to be able to work in any Arabic country
- 4- to be able to live in any Arabic country
- 5- to be able to talk with Arabs and communicate with them
- 6- to be able to communicate with Arab immigrant communities
- 7- to be able to understand all the Arabic accents
- 8- to be able to travel and visit all the Arabic countries
- 9- to be able to pronounce Arabic perfectly
- 10 - to be able to have a conversation with any one
- This is the first part of the follwoing courses Now speak Arabic part 1, write arabic part 1, and daily Arabic conversation
- You're going to learn the the Egyptian colloquial language, the most common accent in the Arabic world.
- You're going to learn how to write and read
- You're going to learn Arabic slangs and expressions
- Don’t be concerned if you don't make every respond correctly, all of you’ll be learned here, will be reviewed in the future lessons, if you have mastered 80 percent of the material in the lesson, so you’re ready to move on to the next .otherwise you should invest more time in doing the lesson over again
Welcome to the biggest Arabic course on Udemy, and one of the highest-rated it's now 28 hours, and we're going to update it until gets more than 30 hours. This course is giant, therefore we divided it into 2 parts with more than 60 hours, so continue your learning take the second part "Learn real Arabic part 2".
Join almost 20000 students in our courses, and learn real Arabic.
Learn everything in daily Arabic conversation, and start your practicing
It's a package of 3 intensive courses, you will learn how to pronounce perfectly, to write (letters, and numbers), and speak confidently
we're going to add tests and quizzes during your studies, and we are going to let you know
There will be PDFS and downloadable classes, so you can put them on your phone, and study anywhere
Now Speak Arabic
the course starts with a conversation, by the end of the lesson, you will be able to understand the conversation.
this course is more than 13 hours of video lessons, 112 lectures. You don’t have to learn new words by heart. You will learn them automatically.
All you have to do is a lot of repetitions. Trust me, it is just a matter of repetition. This is the best way to learn Arabic.
The English translation (for understanding)
The recorded conversations (for pronunciation)
The written words in English letters (for spelling)
The question and answer parts for active participation
(to save the information in your brain)
Write Arabic now
In this course, you’re going to learn not only how to write but to read Arabic too, this intensive course is almost 11 hours of video lessons
you will learn the Arabic alphabet, how to pronounce them correctly, and how to get them together to make a word.
You will learn the Arabic (vowels and signs)
You will learn how to write (the Indian numbers which are used in the Arab world)
Writing and reading Arabic is not that hard, and you are going to realize that during your studies.
Daily Arabic conversation
Now you need practice in daily life, so here it comes our course daily Arabic conversation, The lessons cover different topics that you will face very often in daily life
Do you have trouble making real Arabic conversations? which dialect do you choose? Do you need to learn classic Arabic in the first place?
Don’t worry. Let us help you.
First of all, you need to learn common structures and sentence patterns, common expressions that are much used in daily life.
Then you can learn classic Arabic or "Fusha"
Next, you should choose one of the most common dialects in the Arab world, that's why we made these lessons in Egyptian Arabic, the most common dialect in the Arab world.
In this course, you learn expressions, slangs, and phrases which are used in daily life
There will be PDF so you can put it on your phone, and study anywhere
Are you ready to start your journey?
Who this course is for:
- 1- people who doing business with the Arab world.
- 2- people who Are into diplomatic or cultural relations.
- 3- people who often travel to the Arab world
- 4- people who live in an Arab country
- 5- people who Are planning for a job in an Arab country.
- 6- people who are related to Islam
- 7- people who have an interest in Arab culture and affairs
- 8- people who have Arab family members
- 9- people who their work involve contacts with Arab immigrant communities
- 10- people who enjoy the challenge of learning new languages
My name's Mohamed, I'm language teacher, the director of Escolaonline language school, I'm from Egypt, teaching 4 languages, I started teaching, since 2007, I have the experience of teaching to foreigners in many languages because actually, I speak 4 languages perfectly, that's why I'm here to give my experience in teaching languages to everybody who wants to learn.