Novel Writing Workshop
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 48 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Turn Your Idea Into a Novel
- Discover Your Dramatic Elements
- Create a Premise that Sells
- Develop Interesting Characters
- Construct Your Novel in Three Acts
- Learn How To Write Effective Scenes
- Explore Viewpoint, Voice and Tense
- Add Conflict, Mystery and Suspense
- Polish Your Manuscript
- Develop a Marketing Plan
- Get Published!
- Open to all aspiring writers, young or old, experienced or just getting started
Have you started a novel only to get part way into the manuscript and find yourself stuck? Or do you have an idea for a novel but aren't sure where to begin? Have you completed a first draft but feel it doesn't quite have the luster of professional Novel Writing?
In this lively and fun course Steve Alcorn shows you how to achieve success. Here you'll learn How to Write a Novel Step by step you'll breathe life into old manuscripts create new novels that real like bestsellers and put the spark back into your writing life. Topics include:
* Story Structure
* Character Building
* Writing Big
* Beginnings and Endings
* Getting Published
Whether you're a first time novelist still planning your story or an experienced author looking for ways to bring your fiction to life Novel Writing Workshop is the course for you.
- First-Time Authors
- If Your Manuscript Needs Polish
- If Your Manuscript is Unfinished
- Authors Who Want to Get Published
Welcome to the course! This lesson provides an overview of what's to come, and suggestions for how to choose a fun and marketable subject for your novel.