Nova's GMAT Math Prep Course
What you'll learn
- The GMAT is not easy–nor is this course. To improve your GMAT score, you must be willing to work. If you study hard and master the techniques in this course, your score will improve–significantly!
- This is a comprehensive and rigorous course. It contains all the content from the 528-page book GMAT Math Prep Course, so it is fully self-contained. You will not need to get any outside materials for the course.
Every year, students pay $1,000 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the math section of the GMAT. Now you can get the same preparation in an online course. Nova's GMAT Math Prep Course provides the equivalent of a 2-month, 50-hour course.
Although the GMAT math section is difficult, it is very learnable. Nova's GMAT Math Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of GMAT math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GMAT but in business school as well.
- Videos! Hundreds of videos explaining the text, examples, and exercises in step-by-step detail.
- Comprehensive Review: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of GMAT math.
- Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing GMAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
Who this course is for:
- College students preparing for the GMAT
Nova's Udemy Courses are written and created by world-leading test-prep publisher Nova Press. They are built on the best-selling Prep Course series of books. With top selling status and ratings on Amazon, millions of students, and rave reviews, Nova Press has been a leader of test preparation for over 25 years.