Notion 101: Organize your personal & work life with ease
What you'll learn
- Learn how to use Notion to organize your personal & work life
- Learn how Notion databases work
- Learn how Notion formulas work
- Get inspired to build out your own productivity workflows
- Learn how others are using Notion in their lives
- Learn how to collaborate with others within Notion
- You will need to create a Notion account
MORE THAN 7,500 STUDENTS - UPDATED FOR 2023
Are you looking for a productivity tool that can replace dozens of others, help you manage your personal & work life and much more all within one easy-to-use software?
Then Notion is exactly right for you!
Notion is a new type of productivity software. Because of its flexibility, it can be used to organize pretty much everything in your life.
You need a tool for project management? Notion has got your back!
You regularly take notes to stay on top of all the things happening in your life? Notion does that for you!
Notion is unique when it comes to productivity tools, and that's what makes it so great!
In this course, we'll go step-by-step through everything that Notion has to offer, so that you will be able to understand the software from beginning to end.
We'll cover topics like:
Synced blocks, linked databases
Formulas, relations & roll-ups
Collaborating with teams
& much more!
As a bonus, we'll cover how to automate your Notion workspace with tools like Zapier, and you'll learn how to create a website using Super and Notion.
In addition, we'll build lots of practical projects, like a notes database, a CRM and many more!
Here's some feedback from students who have already taken the course:
Great video, so systematical and easy-to-understand! - Fariz Firdausy
Perfect! Exceeded all my expectations. - Ivor Benko
Got to know a lot of new stuff, especially on database base. Good Course, overall! - Manu Raj
If you decide to buy the course, you'll also get access to our Q&A section, where I'll gladly answer any of your questions. You really have no risk, because Udemy even offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
I hope to see you in the course. Take care!
- Janosch (Notion Ambassador)
Who this course is for:
- Professionals trying to organize their work life
- Freelancers & solo founders that want to organize their business
- Students trying to find a good system for efficient study
- Teams & companies that need a central organizational hub
Hey, I'm Janosch, a computer science student & tech enthusiast based in Berlin, Germany. I help individuals & small business to organize & automate their work using modern tech tools, like Notion, Airtable, Zapier, Make (formerly Integromat) and more!
If you want to learn how you can make your day-to-day work life easier, you've come to the right place ?
Check out my courses below :)