Visual Note Taking: How your notes become Notes of a Genius
What you'll learn
- You will be able to use the full capacity of your brain during listening.
- Your concentration is increased up to 29%
- Your notes will help you to comprehend the information better, upto 50%
- Your notes look cool and will improve the way you summarize and remember the information by upto 200%
- You should have a pen and paper, a smile and some colored markers. This is a beginner course for visual notetaking, it is not a drawing course, it is not a neat handwriting course it is an effective brain maximizer FUN mindblowing VISUAL NOTETAKING course.
- Did you know students taking notes by hand perform better?
- Did you know that drawing or doodling during note taking can increase your concentration and focus?
- Did you know that in fact we process visuals 60,000 times faster than text?
In this course you will learn how to make visual notes for better comprehension, laser focus, increase concentration (up to 29%) and memorize the information better (up to 80%)!
Besides that visual note taking is FUN doing!
How your notes become Notes Of A Genius
- Learn the 8 brain principles for getting the maximum out of your brain regarding learning, comprehension and memorizing.
- Be aware of the different styles of note taking and practice and choose what works for you.
- You will learn how to get the best out of your visual notes on a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- Improve your handwriting by four simple techniques.
- Learn the different structures for notes in meetings, class, training, workshop or seminar.
- Apply the three easy techniques on handlettering to make your notes remarkable
- Have fun by drawing visuals, banners add colors and spice your notes up.
- You will learn to draw the four most used elements, for example people and places, to use in your own visual notes.
- Maximize engagement with the information because you will review your notes quicker, more often and add an emotion.
Including bonus material for teachers and speakers to make the coolest flip charts!
Do you want to become a Genius? Check out the video: Rajeev Lahar will tell you how he became an aerospace engineer, serial entrepreneur and investor!
Don’t waste any more time on cramping your fingers while writing or typing as much as you can during listening. You can be so much more efficient.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everybody who is interested in effective listening and learning.
- Students who attend class
- Professionals who attend at meetings and training
- Experts who attend and seminars and congresses
Ik ben begonnen op Udemy als online instructeur met de training; Visual Notetaking. Mijn bio hieronder gaat daarover. Echter ben ik trainer/coach van beroep. Daarom heb ik deze e-learning gemaakt, om mijn kennis nu over te dragen en mensen in hun eigen proces te zetten online. We zitten nu in de test fase, mocht je foutjes tegen komen laat het mij weten. Ik sta open voor feedback. Heel veel succes!
Wil je meer over mij weten? Check mijn LinkedIn
As I use my talents to my full potential I share my love for visual note taking in the course: Notes of a Genius. I have over 20 years of experience in making visual notes. I love to share this with you. I am an entrepreneur now for 12 years and I use the techniques of Notes of a Genius every Congress, Training, Workshop I visit. People are always asking what I am doing and how I do this. Now it's time to share. Have fun and share your notes as well!