Notability for Teachers & Students
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master basic note taking
- Organize notes into binders and dividers
- Master advanced note taking
- Annotate PDF's
- Pass in notes via email or Google Drive
- Back up notes
- Practice sample activities
- Course participants should have the Notability app on their iPads. This course does not cover the OSX version of Notability.
Learn how to use Notability for iPad - an amazing note taking app for students and teachers of all levels.
If you are using an iPad in school you know how valuable a great note taking app can be. The right app has to be fast, flexible, and powerful, but most of all it has to help you learn.
After researching dozens of apps for an Apple Distinguished 1:1 iPad school I discovered Notability.
This amazing app transcends basic note taking to become a flexible tool for teachers and students of all levels.
With over 60 video lectures this step-by-step course will guide teachers and students through basic and advanced topics to get the most out of Notability on the iPad. Each unit includes in depth videos, sample handouts, and a practice activity.
- Getting Started - Learn what Notability can do and practice with the 'Welcome to Notability' note. Your homework for this section will help you brainstorm how you might use Notability.
- Take Basic Notes - Practice taking handwritten and typed notes. Use the highlighter, eraser, and scissor tools and make sure your notes are named correctly.
- Stay Organized - Setup binders and sections to keep your notes organized by course.
- Take Advanced Notes - Don't you wish you could take a picture of the board, or create an audio recording of a lecture? This unit will help you do all this and more.
- Annotate a PDF - If you are using other apps to mark up PDFs it's time to switch to Notability. This unit will cover moving PDF's into Notability, keeping them organized, and marking them up.
- Pass in Notes - At some point you will want to pass in homework from the iPad. This section will walk you through how to send notes to email, Google Drive, and other apps on your device.
- Settings - Learn how to back up your notes, sync your work to Google Drive and many more nuts and bolts topics in this unit.
- Sample Activities - Wondering how it all comes together? This section is the place for ideas, activities, and demo units.
If you use Notability this course will help you become a master note taker!
- This course is designed for students and teachers who use Notability in school.